IPL Auction 2011- 1st Round

Sorry wasn't trying to start a politic argument I just wondered...

its alright really, we can use your arguement for many countries around the world, sometimes you need such competitions to provide entertainement for people etc.

When it comes to Cricket, we pwns every other nation, in terms of revenue, attendance, sponsorship deals. People here worship the game. I read somewhere that BCCI is the biggest money making organisation, that means no other organisation(Club) generates the revenue like BCCI, including football clubs.

Coming to IPL, teams are owned by Billionaires who can throw money as they wish. Still there is salary cap so there is a limit to everything they spend. We have plenty of billionaires and they are the one who runs the show.

India is a developing country but the rich bastards are not short of any money. Rich gets richer and poor gets poorer whereas Middle class are stagnated. Thats the worrying sight and corruption doesn't help either.

People here worship the game.

As seen here:

bid75248tendulkarfans_1.jpg

Can't wait to watch the RCB win the IPL. Am I right in thinking that Jaques Kallis and Dale Steyn don't play for Bangalore anymore? :'(

Can't wait to watch the RCB win the IPL. Am I right in thinking that Jaques Kallis and Dale Steyn don't play for Bangalore anymore? :'(

Kallis plays for KKR and Steyn for another team

Yes. Poor decision IMO. Kallis should have been retained and also Ross the Boss.

This time Dilshan, Kohli, AB De Villiers, Zaheer, Vettori, all are playing.

And :wub: for you.. I'm from Bangalore.

Yes. Poor decision IMO. Kallis should have been retained and also Ross the Boss.

This time Dilshan, Kohli, AB De Villiers, Zaheer, Vettori, all are playing.

And :wub: for you.. I'm from Bangalore.

Ross Taylor played for Durham in the t20 last year, I'll never forget his 80 off 29 balls against Leicestershire. Still, I reckon we have a decent chance this year.

Ross Taylor played for Durham in the t20 last year, I'll never forget his 80 off 29 balls against Leicestershire. Still, I reckon we have a decent chance this year.

yeah I was watching that in the stadium, was a real cracker of an innings, was still in a daze when I got back home

Yes, we have decent chance. Last season we had Kumble who was the main person behind all the success we had. This time we will miss him on field, glad he gets involved off field.

Ross is a hero here. Really sad to see him playing for other team. Hope we wont miss him.

IPL 4, which is scheduled to begin from April 8, will see the inclusion of two new teams Kochi Tuskers Kerala and Sahara Pune Warriors. In the new IPL 4, the playing format will also be changed as stated by the IPL governing body.

THE INDIAN Premier League (IPL), 2011, will be contested between ten teams with two new teams added by the BCCI, i.e., Sahara Pune Warriors from Pune and Kochi Tuskers Kerala from Kochi.

Check out here more on>>> IPL 2011 and IPL 2011 Schedule