Status
Not open for further replies.

Redmond

Reaction score
Could someone please make me an Ipswich Town Skin

Skins can take 2 or 3 months to make. You are going to need alot of requests for someone to sit down and make one in their own time.

You obviously haven't read through the other skin requests...

*Sigh*

Nobody - yes, nobody - will do a skin upon request for just one person. Skins take around 2-3 months to actually complete.

EDIT: Chris beat me to it. (A)

just put a load of tractors. on it:)

going slightly off topic are you from suffolk mate.

lol oh sorry guys should of red it didnt realise it took soo long i might try and make my own :) and na north essex i live about 40mins from Ipswich

I dont understand why people on here have to be so rude, I myself am from suffolk and I have just been searching for a Ipswich Skin. So it not all about the bigger clubs.

But is there a guide on how to make your own skin?

Harry

I dont understand why people on here have to be so rude, I myself am from suffolk and I have just been searching for a Ipswich Skin. So it not all about the bigger clubs.

But is there a guide on how to make your own skin?

Harry
Nobody is being rude, it's just a case that there probably isn't 5 Ipswich fans on the forum that are active really, so it wouldn't be worth the time to do it. Whereas you've got skins like Arsenal and United one's, because there are a lot of fans for those teams. There is a Telford one, but that's just a skin with a background, so you could do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.