raul93-fan

Reaction score
I don't know should I put this "question topic" here or not, but I have a question.

Is it possible in any way to export the national pool list as a Shortlist?

What I'm trying to say is, is there any way of adding all players from national pool to a shortlist which you can export and save on your computer?

Or would it have to take adding player by player to shortlist (this would last for weeks)?

Is there any short & fast way?

Thanks guys for your help

Just click on any player then press ctrl+a. It will highlight all the players on the list. Then you simply right click - scouting - add to shortlist. Problem solved. :)

Yeah uhm, I've tryed to add any of the players, even 1 by 1, and I actually don't have the option Add to shortlist?

Could be because your a National Team manager , if your managin a Club and Country then you will be able to add em into a shortlist.

so i'll probably have to wait for the next job offer to lead some club & take it & then do this with the shortlist. (of course i'll try to lead the club and the nation at the same time but, i use to have problems with that way...)

Thanks guys for the answers :)

What kind of problems did you have?
I was leading a nation, and took over a club for a "short term". The pauses that are usual for Nation (long term, with one press of space button - 3-4 days go by) made me miss out on 2 matches (the game "thought" I was ON HOLIDAY).

But since then I reinstalled & installed the new patches... And another thing is that I have a problem with the tactics for one and another (Once it happened that on my national team I had some sort of bug where I had players from my club playing :S)

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:44 PM ----------

Thanks again guys for your help, just waiting now to get a club job offered :D