demilburn

Reaction score
Is there an issue ith getting WP for players? Signed a young brazil lad, who looked like he may have potential, so loaned him out to Steaua for 3 years, normally the amount that you would need. Now, Im not the best at maths, but a whole season is at least 10 months, according to the stats below, he is nowhere NEAR getting nationality.

see screenies below! is this a bug, well im assuming it is a bug! has anyone not noticed this yet!

may be because in the first 2 seasons loaned steaua does not have an championship that played in and i see only the 3rd season has "Liga I". and the game counts the days the team played in a championship (i.e the 3rd season). hope you understand what i meant to say

Read , it says continuosly , he must not leave the team at any date or he has to stay the 3 years again , maybe the romanian team sent him to brazil on leave or whatever because he wasn't adapting or maybe you moved him , who knows .

please Konarski, show me where it says continuosly

that must be a bug that is really strange never seen that before and the amount of games he has played suggest he should have done at 500-600 days

It says it has to be 1,460 days continuously...

Presumably, your player came back at the end of each season, so each time, the count was restarted.

Would that be it?

Oh, someone else already mentioned it.

it says it has to be 1,460 days continuously...

Presumably, your player came back at the end of each season, so each time, the count was restarted.

Would that be it?

Oh, someone else already mentioned it.

bingo

I originally thought that as well, but it wasnt like that on previous version Im sure, and to me just seem rediculous, whats the point then of setting up affiliations with clubs to send players out on loan to sort out WP if when they come back at the end of each season it has to be restarted!!
He comes back to me at the end of the season and i send him out straight away as soon as transfer window opens.
If this is the case there is no point setting up affiliations for work permit issues.

EDIT: I get it now, it says Romania, so in romania its continuously. But say if it was Bulgaria or Belgium, it may be accumulativly?! So it depends on what nation you get an affiliated club in does it then?

Last edited:
that would be it most probably...

what you do then is try and sell the player (if you dont want to loan him out) and in his clauses, put a re-buy option for like 200k more than what you sell him for and when it is time, you can buy him back as well as him getting good 1st team playing time....

EDIT: I get it now, it says Romania, so in romania its continuously. But say if it was Bulgaria or Belgium, it may be accumulativly?! So it depends on what nation you get an affiliated club in does it then?
Yep , I'll check out next time I play

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

Get a belgium club , nationality is accumulatively

I don't think romania is in the eu

---------- Post added at 08:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

spainish nationality is only like 790 days

I don't think romania is in the eu

---------- Post added at 08:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

spainish nationality is only like 790 days

Romania is in EU since almost 4 years now lol. and yes try sending him in Spain as he is a Brazilian he will only need 790 days (2 seasons exactly)