It is possile to make "ultimate team"?

majkl22

Reaction score
Hi guys, just wondering if anyone managed to make an ultimate team within for example 5 years with a "low league" team.. I made it a few times but everytime just with Premier League team or with some high reputation team. Did someone managed to make it with for example Championship team? (Ultimate team mean "my dream team" with my favourite players in every position - for me players like Steven Gerrard, Sebastien Frey, Gareth Barry.. not unbuyable players of TOP class like Messi, C. Ronaldo and so on.. any tips or tricks how to make it in a few years? I am asking because I dont want to have 35 - 39 aged Gerrards and Bales in my team :) Thanks

Even if you get a amazing team you lack a "ultimate tactic".

Yeah i have 5 seasons into the game and i have my Wycombe Wanderers from League two to Premier league. I have players, Wayne Rooney, Neymar, zabaleta etc. Lots of good regens as well :D

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

but the thing is...it gets boring after a while once you've achieved your "ultimate" team...so i now go to manage foreign team which is a new challenge. You got to move on after you done great things, a great example is jose mourinho.. who from porto to chelsea, to inter then now real madrid. The reason he moved is because of a new challenge! If he just stays like at chelsea forever...it'll get boring and he won't really achieve anything.

Even if you get a amazing team you lack a "ultimate tactic".

Well i think your wrong. In my Wycombe Seasons, i created a good tactic that will function and really beat good teams. I've beaten Man UTD with my players and tactics and won 2-0.

Although, reality is different. Like for example real madrid but they lack the teamwork and tactics to win.

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

You may be in EPL but winning it is a challenge.

I've won the EPL once in that season and won FA Cup and League cup. So basically really no point anymore...unless champions league but i'd find it boring that winning all my EPL games but only Champions league to focus on so i decided to move on.

Beating those big teams in EPL happens occasionally, the hard part is doing it consistently so that you end up with under 5 losses at the end of the season. I had 12 losses my first season and was in 10th place. 10 losses second season and was 6-7th place. 5 losses my latest season was manage to get second place and only I was lucky Man Utd had a late game against Man City who was on form in 4th place.

Thing is, the AI learns your tactics and finds way to counter.

Beating those big teams in EPL happens occasionally, the hard part is doing it consistently so that you end up with under 5 losses at the end of the season. I had 12 losses my first season and was in 10th place. 10 losses second season and was 6-7th place. 5 losses my latest season was manage to get second place and only I was lucky Man Utd had a late game against Man City who was on form in 4th place.

Thing is, the AI learns your tactics and finds way to counter.

Oh well..i find it boring being in the same league for more than one season. I'd like to switch teams every season to get a bit of that challenge if you know what i mean. Like from EPL to La Liga then to Foreign teams...like Russia, Hong Kong PR. Its so challenging to go to other countries and face these different tactics and countering it.

I wouldn't say it is an ultimate team but I have a very solid team in my save.
Sense of accomplishment seeing as I am Sunderland not Man City or Real Madrid.

GK - Periera (Regen)
WBL - Jose Angel
WBR - Romario
DC - Phil Jones
DC - David Luiz
DMC - Mahamadou Diarra
MC - Lee Cattermole
MC - Jordan Henderson
AMC - Sebastien Giovinco
ST - Andy Cropton (Regen)
ST - Neymar

I also had Paulo Henrique until my board decided to sell him to Arsenal!

Oh well..i find it boring being in the same league for more than one season. I'd like to switch teams every season to get a bit of that challenge if you know what i mean. Like from EPL to La Liga then to Foreign teams...like Russia, Hong Kong PR. Its so challenging to go to other countries and face these different tactics and countering it.

I would have to disagree with that , in my current save as mentioned above(Sunderland) I have turned down offers of bigger , foreign clubs i.e Real Madrid , Inter Milan and Juventus (as well as Man Utd and Man City) I feel a sense of loyalty to the club you start your game as.
I try not to leave the club I begin with until it becomes almost unbearable to continue with them.

That really sucks, I'm scared of that happening to me. I have Neymar and Ganso, maybe I should get Coutinho and make them a set. My team:

GK: Tim Krul
WBL: Jose Enriquez
DRC: Carrington (regen, Steven Taylor before)
DLC: Danny Wilson
DCR: Serge Aurier
DMC: Daniel Agyei
MRC: Paulo Henrique
AMR: Ben Arfa
AMC: Luiz Carlos (Regen)
AML: Lucas
ST: Neymar

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

You digress from your goal of making a ultimate team haha.

Meh. but i spent 5 seasons with Wycombe Wanderers who now is a top EPL Club and has qualified for Europe in champions league.

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

I mean how can you spend with the club for 6+ seasons...i find it very boring as i've accomplished most of the things..

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

Btw i am a Newcastle fan but too bad they are doing not so good in reality :( Andy carroll now gone...its a mess. Definitely need rebuilding in summer! so i will manage them once i feel like its doing bad because it's doing alright atm and is coping but once downhill..i will be the hero :D

Meh. but i spent 5 seasons with Wycombe Wanderers who now is a top EPL Club and has qualified for Europe in champions league.

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

I mean how can you spend with the club for 6+ seasons...i find it very boring as i've accomplished most of the things..

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

Btw i am a Newcastle fan but too bad they are doing not so good in reality :( Andy carroll now gone...its a mess. Definitely need rebuilding in summer!
Well, I can and will spend enough season so that my 2nd favourite club Hajduk Split becomes a really good club with a massive amount of young prospects. I have done that partially, and I'll probably spend 2 or 3 seasons more at least. I'm currently 6th season and I have a team which is as good as like Arsenal or Man Utd.

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

Then I'll go to my favourite club, Junak(both clubs Croatian, Hajduk is well-known, while Junak not, although they're making a good progress IRL) and make it as good as Hajduk.

Well, I can and will spend enough season so that my 2nd favourite club Hajduk Split becomes a really good club with a massive amount of young prospects. I have done that partially, and I'll probably spend 2 or 3 seasons more at least. I'm currently 6th season and I have a team which is as good as like Arsenal or Man Utd.

But what i'm trying to say is once you've achieved most things..why would you want to stay for the sake of the club? I'd move on and try to make other football clubs better so that they have the chance to match the previous one. Then build more and more better clubs..So that the football world is fair and not only 1 club is top of the world for like 10 season or something.

But what i'm trying to say is once you've achieved most things..why would you want to stay for the sake of the club? I'd move on and try to make other football clubs better so that they have the chance to match the previous one. Then build more and more better clubs..So that the football world is fair and not only 1 club is top of the world for like 10 season or something.

Well, I haven't really achieved everything, and although I have won like CL and other competitions, it's still one of my favourite clubs, and I still want it to stay a big club because if I leave to early they'll sell all the good players and become mediocre again, which I don't want. When I'm sure they'll stay a big club, I'm moving fast.

However, whenever my team faces barcelona...that messi just shines just like reality! ****!