Italy Under 18 Fixtures/League/Competition

faberrr

Reaction score
So i've started a game with Italy and a whole bunch of other leagues and have put Italy on "Full Detail" because i love to develop youngsters. Anyway, i start the game and go about finding coaches and etc., when I go check my youth team and their opponents and there is nothing but a few friendlies. I remember, and in fact was proud, of how my youth side would always find their way into the top of table and finals of cup/european competitions.

Did i do something wrong in setting up the game or has it been removed from this year's version ????

EDIT: btw, it's Under 19

So i've started a game with Italy and a whole bunch of other leagues and have put Italy on "Full Detail" because i love to develop youngsters. Anyway, i start the game and go about finding coaches and etc., when I go check my youth team and their opponents and there is nothing but a few friendlies. I remember, and in fact was proud, of how my youth side would always find their way into the top of table and finals of cup/european competitions.

Did i do something wrong in setting up the game or has it been removed from this year's version ????

EDIT: btw, it's Under 19

are you sure you checked the U19 fixtures or was it the reserve squad? reserve teams don't even exist in Italy and thus have no fixtures in FM.

Yes it was definitely not the reserves. Now i have started a game with only Italy, all division and didnt mess with Detail Level. And there it is. All the fixtures, Under 19 league.

I dont know exactly why though. Ah well "problem" has been "fixed" i guess.

Going to create a game with only Italy - all divisions - exactly like this one, but i will put maximum detail and see what happens.

Found the problem. Even though I had put Italy Detail level on "All" i.e. maximum level, Under 19 remains at "none" level. I have to manually set U19 level to "All".

Actually even without changing Detail Level the game still loaded the Under 19 competition.

I have no idea why it didnt load in the other game.

But Thank you kanderson for your help.

Last edited: