Its the HOT! Its the SPURS! Its the HOTSPURS!

jthamrun

Reaction score
tottenham_logo.gif

This is my first FM story. I would like to apologize for any grammatical error or any bad sentence structure. I am an Indonesian and am currently studying in Singapore. As some of you know Singapore do not speak English instead they speak Singlish such as la, eh, etc. So...

Back to square one. Harry Redknapp was sacked by the spurs. Instead of taking of the ob at Liverpool, he instead took up the job at Portsmouth. He said, " Portsmouth is a great club with some good players. I am looking forward to reuniting with my players and give this club some success." When asked why he was sacked, he sighed and said, " Bosses are like brothers, they have the same kind of thought. If the manager is arguing, then BOOM, he's gone. The same goes to me. I needed more funds to buy some good players. They refused. I was mad so i told them that if they do not give me more money, i will quit. They ignored me and the next day, BOOM again. I am gone from world of the Tottenham. Two words, " BYE BYE" was written on the doorstep of my house.
images

23 hours 56 minutes and 4.098903691 seconds later...
images

The hot spurs has now announce a new manager.
Is it Mourinho, Avram Grant, Zola, Rafael Benitez or is it Steve Bruce?
Drum roll please....
Its an Indonesian. Jonathan Thamrun has become the new manger of the club.
images

Jonathan Thamrun has been managing an Indonesian club and was spotted by the Spurs. He is also known as the famous JT.
Lets hear what he got to say, " Tottenham is a great club and i would like to bring this club to glory. Getting some trophies and good young players in the process. I was shocked when i received a call Daniel Levy called me up. I did not hesitate and took up the job." When asked abut transfers, he said that his main target is to get a centre midfield. And then he left the press conference on cloud nine.

Last edited:
Good luck mate,as a tip, highlight everything after you have written it and press the centre button, makes it look better

Yeh ,you see next to the Big A, there is three sets of 3 lines, click the middle one when its all higlighted

Nice beginning mate,loved the Redknapp thing!! :) Ill follow...

Transfers:

4 Players Out, 4 Players in$$$
Giovani Dos santos has gone to Everton on loan for 1.4million
giovani-dos-santos.png

I decided to send him on loan to get some experiences as he is not in my plans this season.

Jermain Jenas sold to City for 10m
Jermaine-Jenas-celeb_2009305.jpg

He is not in my plans this season and need the money to buy some players

Roman Pavlyuchenko sold to Chelsea for 5m?!?
460PavlyuchenkoAlexLiveseyGetty.jpg

I dont like old players and would like to sell him for a better and younger players

Dorian Dervite
He is useless and i dont think he is good for my first 11
sold to ipswich for 1.2m
DorianDervite_228x342.jpg

And for the other 4 players

Sergio Canales
I signed him for back up for lennon and bentley and he may be one of my first 11 in the future
20100205235034_Sergio_Canales_001.jpg

Edu Ramos
Signed him for back up and future. Good player and would be a fantastic player.
n_20091027102018_edu_ramos_debuta_con_la_sub_17_en_el_mundial_con_victoria_17217.jpg

Moussa Sissoko
Will replace huddlestone in the line up, still young and going to be a leading star in the future
moussasissoko_249222.jpg

Last but not least, Iker Muniain
Hot prospect for the future, back up or could replace either of the 3 remaining strikers: Crouch, Keane and Defoe
Iker-Muniain1.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

More updates tomorrow morning singapore time
its 9pm here and need to do my homeworks

ya, i am on the 10.2 patch...wanted to get canales but he was already in madrid so decided to play on the 10.2 patch:)

attachment.php

Tottenham Reserves Hammered
A wonderful performance by the spurs defeating the reserves 5-1
Robbie Keane was the man of the match, scoring two goals and an assist.
keane_robbie_2_1024x768.jpg

View attachment 63306

Northampton Defeated
Another good performance by the hot spurs scoring 5 goals. Iker Muniain was the man of the match scoring a hat-trick.
Iker-Muniain-2.jpg

View attachment 63307

Tottenham too strong for Walsall
Another confident performance. I was not happy with the goal scored by Walsal. It should have been a clean sheet. Robbie Keane again but this time hitting past Walsall 3 times.
robbie-keane_55921.jpg

View attachment 63308

San Jose loses to tottenham
A win from this match means that i have won every single friendly match. Jermaine Defoe's 2 goals was the only goals in the match.
jermaine_defoe.jpg

View attachment 63309

Player of the month
Robbie Keane

Young Player of the month
Iker Muniain

Last edited:
August
attachment.php

Portsmouth Defeated
First league game, first win. Debut. Iker Muniain scored on his debut, before Robbie Keane added a second. Iker Muniain is the man of the match. A goal and an assist
Iker-Muniain.jpg

View attachment 63322

David N'gog saved Reds
Tottenham lost their first match of the season to Liverpool. Albert Riera scored the opening before fantantastic Robbie Keane equalized
a minute later. Assou-Ekotto and Mascherano were both shown the red card. Steven Gerrard was the man of the match.
David-N-Gog-PSV-Eindhoven-Liverpool-Champions_1604095.jpg
View attachment 63323

Tottenham hold Citizens
Robbie Keane saved tottenham from losing with a goal at the 61st minute, which earn him the man of the match.
Keane0710_468x522.jpg

View attachment 63324

View attachment 63343

Tottenham through to the next round.
Braces from King, Keane and Iker Muniain made sure that they went to the next round. Good win. but unhappy with the other 3 goals. King was the man of the match.
LedleyKing_468x702.jpg

View attachment 63325

Stoke no match for the Spurs
Another good win. But not sure why i keep conceding goals. Keane is the man of the match again
robbie_keane_1210260c.jpg

View attachment 63326

BigIssueHeader.png

Spurs' Player of the Month & Top Goalscorer
Robbie Keane

Young Player of the month
Sergio Canales
View attachment 63345

Spurs' Young Player of the Month
Iker Muniain

nice upate
interesting story ... good luck mate:)

I am not sure, i think it is in the S.J premiership pack

September & October
attachment.php

Aston Villa and Tottenham share points as they draw 2-2.
Good performance by my lads. Peter crouch was the man of the match. Second draw of the season
peter-crouch.jpg

View attachment 63448

Blackburn to easy for the Hotspurs
Jermain Defoe scored two goals while Iker Muniain grabbed one for himself. Another win.
menupop.gif
images%5Cpictures%5Cplayers%5CJermain-Defoe.jpg

View attachment 63450

View attachment 63451

Tottenham through to the next round
Tottenham earned themselves a deserved win after a superb comeback. This is also the match that I use Dan's Tactic. Sean Davis from Bolton was the man of the match
Sean_Davis_738006a.jpg

View attachment 63461
View attachment 63462

Wigan Defeated
Jonathan Woodgate and Jermaine Defoe grabbed each a goal. A good performance by my lads.
JONATHAN_WOODGATE_PIC_2.jpg

View attachment 63464

Wolves Collapse
Peter Crouch was the man of the match, grabbing himself 3 goals before Iker Muniain hit the net.
peter-crouch-pompey.jpg

View attachment 63465

Fulham hammered
A goal from Peter Crouch and a brace from Huddlestone put Spurs 2nd.
75842736.jpg

View attachment 63466

Tottenham Go TOP!
Jermain Defoe and Robbie Keane got themselves a goal each while Anthony Gardner was man of the match.
B81FAD89-A2BB-ED13-5542398291A8FEA2.jpg

View attachment 63467

View attachment 63451

Tottenham through to the QuaterFinal of Carling cup.
Goals from Jermain Defoe, Tom Huddlestone and Robbie Keane made sure that Tottenham are through to the QuaterFinal of carling cup. Marcus Tudgay was man of the match.
Sheffield+Wednesday+v+Blackburn+Rovers+Pre+UuJvjIiCVHol.jpg

View attachment 63468

Tottenham To Face Wolves in QuaterFinal of Carling Cup
View attachment 63479
Breaking NEWS!!!- Plymouth is in the quater-final of the curling cup!!!!but they are sure to be out in this round as they are facing the big spender Manchester City. Peterborough is also in the quater final!!!! but they are facing Manchester United.
Talking about the Citizens, here are their transfers during the summer transfer window
View attachment 63480

View attachment 63487
View attachment 63486
Good third position with only 1 game lost and have a game in hand against Arsenal. Am very happy with my Tottenham Players so far

Goal of the Month for September
Iker Muniain's goal against blackburn won first place for the goal of the month
View attachment 63477

Spurs' player of the two months
Peter Crouch( After his hat trick, JT has chosen him as the player of the month for september and october)

Young Player of the month for September and October
Gareth Bale was named as the third player of the month for September and second place for October
View attachment 63478
View attachment 63484

Player of the Month
Tom Huddlestone
View attachment 63483

Manager of the Month
I won the second place for the month of October
View attachment 63485

Last edited:
Ya, I would wish I can keep going but my computer broke down after attacked by virus and this resulted in my save to be banished from my computer but I would be starting on a my fantasy club soon, hope you will follow