sorry for the lack of updates, i've been ill recently. but the story has only just started should be an update tonight :)

Nice story, nice signings and a good start to the campaign there! (H)

good to see a story that doesn't have the manager buying all the wonderkids.

good luck!

good to see a story that doesn't have the manager buying all the wonderkids.

good luck!
Thanks mate :) tbh i normally do buy wonderkids like verratti ect, but i'll be changing clubs every couple of seasons, so there's no point

Shaping up rather nicely. So expect me to follow mate ;):p

good luck mate. 10 years is tough to turn clubs around in the top leagues and win them. I think it may even be verging upon the impossible tbh. but good luck!

good luck mate. 10 years is tough to turn clubs around in the top leagues and win them. I think it may even be verging upon the impossible tbh. but good luck!
Lol, tbh i think 15 years would be more realistic. But if i get a job at a top european club like barca or inter (unlikely i know) then who knows.

not impossible if you do well with wolves win the league in say 3 seasons then your reputation will sky rocket meaning the bigger clubs will probably come sniffing that is if theirs jobs going.

if you get through the beginning relatively unharmed chances are you could possibly succeed

good luck its not going to be easy

not impossible if you do well with wolves win the league in say 3 seasons then your reputation will sky rocket meaning the bigger clubs will probably come sniffing that is if theirs jobs going.

if you get through the beginning relatively unharmed chances are you could possibly succeed

good luck its not going to be easy
Thats what i'm hoping mate :)

it's a challenge anyway which makes it more interesting, even if you don't manage in 10 seasons keep trying to maybe 15 then. Good luck ;)

October 2009

Premiership, Matchday 7 (Away)
Wolves 1 - 3 Bolton (Doyle)
Disapointed with this game. I really thought we could win, we needed the points with our upcoming fixtures. But onwards and upwards as they say ;)

Premiership, Matchday 8 (Home)
Wolves 1 - 1 Chelsea (o.g)
I went into this thinking we would be hammered by Chelsea, but I was proven wrong yet again. Much to my delight :D we took the lead with a deflecked Milijas freekick, and held our own until everybody's favourite Drogba scored in the 76th minute. Still, a great draw :D

Premiership, Matchday 9 (Home)
Wolves 0 - 1 Liverpool
We didn't deserve to loose this game. However we didn't do enough to win. A boring match that looked destined for a draw until the 82nd minute. :'(

Premiership, Matchday 10 (Away)
Wolves 4 - 2 Fulham (Djalo x2, Ebanks-Blake, Jones)
Djalo was the star of this game, two goals. Two good goals. We played well, and Jones came off the bench and impressed me. He will be featuring more in the upcoming weeks.

Premiership, Matchday 11 (Away)
Wolves 2 - 0 Man U (Djalo, Maierhofer)
Well, what can I say? We went to Old Trafford, the fortress, and ran them off the park in the second half. Mohammed Abou Trika was on fire, getting two assists.
View attachment 64819

After playing Chelsea, Liverpool and Man U all in the same month, I am very pleased that we gained 7 points out of 15 this month, however it could have been more. Stupid points thrown away against Bolton and a disappointing defeat to Liverpool. Still, we are in a strong position in the league :D
View attachment 64836

Star Player:
Yannick Djalo
View attachment 64830
The striker is in great form scoring 3 this month, taking his total for the season to 9 in the league.

Last edited:
Hope you enjoy the read guys. Got some tough games still to come.

sounds like a good story, pretty difficult challenge. I tried something similar with Wolves, which is now West Ham, and it is incredibly rewarding to bring a smaller team up like that. :)