Jamie Redknapp

Jezzaaaa redknapppp is a gangster hahaha

I am not worthy.

lmao

I like Redknapp, mainly due to the fact he isnt biased and when people like andy gray are taking cheap shots at chelsea he puts them in their place

i like it when jimmy floyd hasselbaink makes a cheeky appearence on sky sports

Last edited:
lmao

I like Redknapp, mainly due to the fact he isnt biased and when people like andy gray are taking cheap shots at chelsea he puts them in their place

finally a legend that agrees with me haha

lmao

not biased? everything Lampard does is t'rific as he says even if Essien spanked the ball into the top corner from 1344 yards, it was all down to Lampard making a run

He's not the worst pundit, tends to agree with that **** andy gray a bit too often for my liking. And being ex liverpool only a matter of time before the bbc sign him up

not biased? everything Lampard does is t'rific as he says even if Essien spanked the ball into the top corner from 1344 yards, it was all down to Lampard making a run

haha true
i meant he's not biased team wise

who does andy gray support out of interest?

haha true
i meant he's not biased team wise

who does andy gray support out of interest?
yeah true apart from spurs but i can get past that was his former team and his dad is manager lol he is very fair i will agree with that

he supports villa played for them and won young and player of the year awards there

Redknapp also needs to sort out the trousers he wears, can they get any tighter?

Gray will support Everton as well. He'll take every opportunity he can to mention the fact he won the league and maybe a cup there. Having said that, him and Martin Tyler on commentary for Super Sunday games is just the best team :wub:

Redknapp is a decent pundit...but does *** Lampard and 'JT' a little bit too much. Hasselbaink is quite funny. Phil Thomson is a ****.

Gray will support Everton as well. He'll take every opportunity he can to mention the fact he won the league and maybe a cup there. Having said that, him and Martin Tyler on commentary for Super Sunday games is just the best team :wub:

Redknapp is a decent pundit...but does *** Lampard and 'JT' a little bit too much. Hasselbaink is quite funny. Phil Thomson is a ****.

well said

yeh apparently its only a top three this year, because liverpool finished 2nd one year. But when they kept coming 4th it was a top four.