Jamie's Bizarre Journey to the top of the mountain... of coursework

I’m a bit tight on time but I have a quick update for you guys to take a look at, will have a lot more updates over the weekend but I have my transfers and the month of August here for you so enjoy

3 games, 2 in the league and an away cup tie at Donegal Celtic. I won’t be doing any match reports, just a quick view on each match. I will have a screenshot of every match so will be whacking those in to have a bit of variety. So the league table, transfers, fixtures (Including pre-season) and a split view of the matches are below.
View attachment 41341
View attachment 41342
View attachment 41343
View attachment 41335
View attachment 41336
View attachment 41337

Last edited:
quality stuff so far m8. obviously hard to attract players. I got Peter masilela at toulouse he is an amazing left back.

I don't have any funds to buy anybody, delighted with the signing of Bryan Little, New Zealand international, shame he's out for 7-8 weeks but I have good backup

Well done Jamie. Look forward to more updates.

Shaky start if I'm honest, my 2 games that I drew I had in the bag, needed that win against Donegal Celtic.

Sorry guys for the lack of updates. If I am honest I got a bit bored of the save so booted up another save for the last week or so. I haven't had the motivation to give consistent updates (orI am far too lazy for my own good if you want to see it that way) This by no means is the end of the story or the save, I just have no concetration levels and no attention span. At least I think this is a better excuse than "My disk spontaneously combusted" or "My pet elephant ate my laptop"

I feared that this would happen but I thought it would be worth a go. So I'm sorry for this not being any good, I never expected much from this anyway.

sorry to hear that, but coursework has finished

Like I said. This story is not over. Coursework is done but I'm going to start revision soon for my GCSE exams. But I will get back to this someday, that much I have promised myself

lol good story m8, ill be following till the end :)

This is especially interesting for me as i live in northern ireland and play for cliftonville u16s now :)

good luck m8