January Transfer Update 13.3.0 RELEASED!

Thank Lord they have finally fixed the managers leaving during a match crash on Online Games, been praying for that for a week!

Wellington Nem no longer available for £3.5m - now at Fluminense with a min. buyout of £44.5m !

Ah well, couldn't last forever ;)

all the top young Brazilian players prices are far too high, and WTF has happened to my Newcastle budget, 3 mill i seriously don't think so 30 mill the toon had in January and they spent 16-18 mill leaving 12-14 mill to spend.

all the top young Brazilian players prices are far too high, and WTF has happened to my Newcastle budget, 3 mill i seriously don't think so 30 mill the toon had in January and they spent 16-18 mill leaving 12-14 mill to spend.

Who said Newcastle had 30m to spend in January?

its supposed to be becoming harder for brazillian players to be signed from brazil due to the finances increasing for the teams so they have less need to sell and they can afford to give higher wages. that's what ive read anyway

This is awesome. Just bought FM yesterday and spent hours updating MLS rosters. Not even mad though because the rosters look great. Opening day is just 2 days away (Saturday) but I'm not sure if I can wait to start to have pinpoint rosters. Obafemi Martins is coming to the Seattle Sounders which is a big move I'll have to edit in. Problem is they already have 3 designated players so I have to see who they buy out. Frontrunner is Christian Tiffert as he hasn't been in camp due to an injury.

See TBH, I'll quite like it if Brazilians etc are harder and more expensive to buy. Far too many cheap Brazilians turn into beasts in the game but they're just too tempting to not buy

its supposed to be becoming harder for brazillian players to be signed from brazil due to the finances increasing for the teams so they have less need to sell and they can afford to give higher wages. that's what ive read anyway

i also read up about this but i never thought it would happen, ah well i suppose it will be a challenge

After seeing how beast Michu was, I decided to start as Swansea. Along with having that long-haired Spanish OP CAM, I also have £20m.

This should be fun.

Steam just finished updating Football Manager 2013 patch 13.3.0 and now I can't seem to load my save game now!. Why?

I have the same problem with one of my save games not loading, keeps giving me a crash dump, typical would have to be my best save game!!!

Back