Javier Hernandez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's well on side that is fantastic movement, and a world class finish. Looks bright.

Chicarito?

images

;)

From what I watched at the World Cup and some of the Youtube clips I've seen he seems like a very positive player. He seems to like playing a simple pass and bursting into the 6 yard box. That is something Man Utd don't currently have and hopefully he finds his feet and manages to get a few games/goals this season.

He has something special in him. He looks to keep everything so simple. Touch pass then run back. I liked it. He is very different from what we have. I have lot of hopes on him and very excited to see him in United strip. The reception he got was amazing. He is such a popular player and in every SAF mentions he is very Humble and well behaved lad.

I have never seen something like this lol..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CM1OA0GV5uA&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- "El Chicharito" la Canción[/ame]

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

From what I watched at the World Cup and some of the Youtube clips I've seen he seems like a very positive player. He seems to like playing a simple pass and bursting into the 6 yard box. That is something Man Utd don't currently have and hopefully he finds his feet and manages to get a few games/goals this season.

Lol almost identical posts. Similar review. :D

lets not get too carried away yes he has potential but mexicans tend to struggle with physical football i.e premierleague

if he was the fastest player at the world cup he probably is the fastest in the world :D

Status
Not open for further replies.