Jelavic The Latest

gillrfc

Reaction score
He has signed! yassss

Hopefully barazite and benalouane next if im being really greedy.

Last edited:
Dont think that yous really need him now that yous have James Bettie, yous should save your pennies :p

Rapid have backed down according to real radio. Hes on his way for a medical supposedly.

Last edited:
Rangers are in turmoil, i can see one of the new firm splitting the old firm either this season or next.

Rangers are in turmoil, i can see one of the new firm splitting the old firm either this season or next.
Hahahahaha very good, turmoil never heard so much pish in my life. Celtc are in turmoil they have a new team who have been patched together as quickly as possible. Rangers are fine 2 wingers and a left back and we're sorted. Baaaaaaaaaaaaa

He has not played a match today vs Aston Villa and hopefully he will sign :)

Old thread, but who gives ?? Dundee Utd might do it but yuhr sheepshagging team will be nowhere near, and that is something I can guarantee. You're sick bastards living in the past, get over it, you're ***** and always have been bar a spell in 80's, k? :)
Calm down, any more abuse you'll get an infraction

He has not played a match today vs Aston Villa and hopefully he will sign :)
Yh he refused to play so rapid vienna suspended him and made a public announcement that he is leaving to join us.

Jelavic has got a work permit just saw it on sky sports news hopefully he makes his debut this weekend

If Aston Villa win against Rapid, Jelavic would be able for Champions League :)
Go Aston Villa!!!

Ahahahaha!!! What an inspired signing with Europe in mind Walter! :p