kylerafc

Reaction score
Agreed to sign this guy for £8 million
Kind of regretting it now.

Is he any good or if not, is there any way I can cancel the transfer?

i signed him for about 3m for swansea, regretted it and sold him for £4.5, i was lucky, i thought that because he had good composure and finishing he'd score loads of goals but he didn't score many. you should give him time, try and find the right position, i tried poacher, defensive forward (attacking), complete couldn't get him scoring...

Hm. Well I've managed to sign Yaya Sanogo on loan in the same transfer window so its not too bad.
I'll give him a go though. £8million seems way too much now though.

i have sanogo 2 but he does okay against big teams does vossen holds ball up well as a DLF

I had both Vossen and Sanogo for Blackpool. I bought Sanogo in the first season and bought Vossen in my third whilst being in the Premier League and he was very disappointing, he scored about 6 goals in an entire season so I ended up selling him at a loss, think I bought him for around £6m but he definitely isn't worth the money in my opinion.

first , it's hard to set him with a suitable role . second , not a striker who can score 20-25 goals per season . not worth

Tried him once... Should score more goals than he does... But doesn't.

i bought vossen on my psv save....absolutely fantastic deal...worth 6M ..scored arnd 60 goals in 2 seasons...and then when i moved to Bayern Munchen...i bought him again...this time worth 10M... this tym i had to play him..as a sqaud rotaion player because i had gomez...even then he scored over 20 goals...absolute beast in front of goal..fantastic finishing...played him as a lone striker in poacher attack mode...

I used to buy him and retrain him as a CM. With mental stats like his, he was a great midfielder who could create moves and solidly defend. Scored a few goals when he went forward but I've never considered goalscoring a vital statistic: How the player contributes to the game plan is how I judge their value.