Joe Cole on the verge of signing for arsenal?

Yeah, I posted that link in the original Joe Cole thread.

yep can't go wrong in my eyes, experienced player who never gives up

He has contact with 'Arry, can't see him going to Arsenal. Would be a great signing, though.

I hope this will happen but I highly doubt it.

WOW Arsenal loving the English players lately, Sol Campbell in Jan, now Joe Cole.

Is Arsene changing his philosophy? Or is he preparing for the rule changes for squads in the future.

i hope it doesnt happen as a chelsea fan i want his to sign a contract

WOW Arsenal loving the English players lately, Sol Campbell in Jan, now Joe Cole.

Is Arsene changing his philosophy? Or is he preparing for the rule changes for squads in the future.
arsene plays who he thinks is best. regardless of where they came from.

Bit of both I suspect, combined with being under pressure to keep transfer spending as minimal as possible given the high wage bill at Arsenal and the need to keep paying down the loans.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if Cole did move across to Arsenal. Manchester United will likely be the other option.

Bit of both I suspect, combined with being under pressure to keep transfer spending as minimal as possible given the high wage bill at Arsenal and the need to keep paying down the loans.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if Cole did move across to Arsenal. Manchester United will likely be the other option.

if he has any sense, the later will be the one he chooses.

Would be a good signing for us, would mean 2 world class players on a free but I really don't think it will happen.

i just posted this in the other joe cole thread before i saw this, im afraid i believe this to be true.

you could look at it in 2 ways. One way is he has always played in London (West Ham and Chelsea) so wouldn't want to move somewhere else. On the other he could find it unthinkable to join Arsenal due to is West Ham and Chelsea ties. It may come down to who offers the most money and most chance of most success.

Capello has prohibited the contact of clubs until the end of the World Cup.

Harry said that Tottenham contacted his Agents and that it seems he already has an agreement with another club. And as every Pompey fan knows, Harry isn't one to be sly with transfer dealings...

It would be great, I hope this to become true.