Status
Not open for further replies.

dannyck

Reaction score
Second post of this type john fleck is tipped to be an absolute great as good as robinho according to my coaches but like to hear from people who've had experience with him thanks a lot

DANNY C

Current - Man City Transfers Feghouli,FLECK!!!,Owen,Vagner Love,Granero,Lescott,Sanchez,Veloso,Asenjo

1ST Game - Man UTD 0 - 3 Man City Robinho,Lescott and Fleck HAHA!

em had him once in a old save ended up being class with the right tutoring an send him out for 1st team football.. though my new game in 2013 he doesnt seem too bad at rangers :)

Not played him past first season, but he did gain some decent attribute increases through my training. (Tottenham)

Seems like a decent prospect to me.

Had him from 2009-2014 with Portsmouth and he was a God there. A definate purchase if you can afford it.

Johnny Fleck is an amazing player, but thats exactly what he needs to be a 'player' not a 'bench warmer'. He usually shines from a young age and then explodes with goals in about 2012

great ta lads well hes put elano out of my team and scored 7 goals in 11 starts and at the begginning i put him in reserves and against man u reserves he scored 2 and assisted 1 and finished with a perfect 10

First season, I didn't play him much, usually got in with subs. Now I sold most of my players he will be playing more, everytime he came on he was great for me and in this match I'm playing he scored for me. He seems great, defo buy him if you got the money.

I was going to buy him in my Man United team in January in my first season but I cancelled the deal because of insufficent funds. But now I have 40mil to spend this summer so I might try and buy him again.

he is quality never had him but saw as a first team pick at man u before and he had an av rat of 7.4 or sumthing although i hardly ever able to sign coz usually i go cetic lol

i want to see more of him in real life. and as sky sports are showing spl it should be good

i bought him in 2010 for City but didnt play him enough for him to reach potential so i sold him on and will maybe buy him back later :L

I've managed him a few times and the boy is ****** good. I usually play him as an attacking left winger but he's also just as good as a striker. I'm about to sign him from Liverpool for Celtic for £9m in my game.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.