Status
Not open for further replies.

josharsenal

Banned
Reaction score
Hodgson Resigns And Fulham Hire Floyd​

Today Roy Hodgson announced that he will retire today as he wants to spend more time at home with his family. The Fulham board and fans were absolutely gutted about losing one of there best managers although the chairman Mohammed Al Fayed responded by saying "Im obviously gutted about losing Roy but the new manager Josh Floyd has the backing of me and the rest of the board." It is thought Floyd is on a two year contract with £3,500 a week salary. Floyd has been given a transfer budget of around £3,00000 to achieve a top half finish. Floyd said "I am absolutely delighted to be here at a fabulous club I will be making a complete evaluation of every player and will remove any body that is not up to scratch."

A familiar name.

Good luck though mate.

A lot of Fulham stories now, your going to have to make this different to get any readers, good luck though.

Fulham Put bids in for Gignac and Melchiot

Andre-Pierre Gignac has now been declared a Fulham player in a deal the Toulouse will recieve 500k up front with 7.5 million getting paid over the next 48 months. Manager Josh Floyd had this to say " Andre is a quality player who will bring class to the side as well as goals I will be looking forward to seeing him partnering up with the pacey Andy Johnson the will bang the goals in together." Fulham also had a bid accepted for Mario Melchiot but talks broke down due to Mario not getting a good enough salary. Floyd also said "I will have to move some players on for sure to free up the wage budget and get some transfer money."

Somebody make up a different name!!!
Some familiar signings there aswell... o_O
Good luck anyway...

July Report

Fulham vs Wilsa (H) Prediction:Draw Final Score : 3-0 Goals from Gera,Etuhu and Dempsey.

A very good win against a strong opponent was not expecting to win by three goals Player Ratings : 1: Mark Schwarzer 7.0
2: Stephen Kelly 7.4
3:paul Konchesky 7.4
4:Aaron Hughes 7.5
5: (C)Brede Hengeland 7.3
6:Jonathan Greening 6.8
7:(1)Dickson Etuhu 8.0 MOTM
8:(1)Zoltan Gera 8.0
9:(1)Clint Dempsey 7.9
10:Andy Johnson 7.8
11:Andre-Pierre Gignac 7.4:(

Leeds vs Fulham (A) Prediction:Comfortable win. Final score 2-2 goals from Danny Murphy and Andre-Pierre Gignac.

Poor performance from the lads leeds were 2-0 up for most of the game with goals from Beckford (2) although showed good fight to get a draw from the result

1: Mark Schwarzer 7.1
2: Stephen Kelly 6.8
3:paul Konchesky 6.6
4:Aaron Hughes 6.8
5: Brede Hengeland 7.1
6:Jonathan Greening 7.2
7:(C)(1)Danny Murphy 7.6
8:Dickson Etuhu 6.9
9:Clint Dempsey 6.7
10:Andy Johnson 6.2 SUB 45th minute
11:(1)Andre-Pierre Gignac 7.3

Beckford MOTM

Fulham vs Genk (H) Prediction: Strong win. Final score 5-0 goals from Dempsey(3),Andre-Pierre Gignac and Danny Murphy.

MOTM: Clint Dempsey absolutely outstanding performance.

Euro cup 3rd qualifying round leg 1

Fulham vs Rijeka (A) Prediction:0-0 draw Final Score: 3-0 goals from Danny Murphy (2) and Andy Johnson.

Brilliant performance from the lads a 3-0 win away from home in the Euro Cup fanatastic.
MOTM: Danny Murphy rating : 8.7 awesome.

Overall Performance​

Very pleased with the month especially the Euro Cup win and good performances from Dickson Etuhu,Danny Murphy, Andre-Pierre Gignac and Clint Dempsey So Keep It Up Lads.

Transfers​

Not very busy in the transfer market trying to sell players but nobody is buying:'(

In Out

Andre-Pierre Gignac No one

---------- Post added at 07:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 AM ----------

August Report

Fulham vs. Kidderminster (A)

Fulham vs. Palermo (H) 2-2 went 2-0 down within 10 minutes mad a lot of changes at half-time and one of the subs Kamara scores soon followed by Danny Murphy. Disappointed about conceding 2 but good “bounce back ability” shown.

Fulham vs. Rijeka (H) 0-0 we came into this match with a 3-0 lead I brought on the likes of Smalling and Kamara overall pretty boring match but happy we have qualified to the next round next match is the first of the league campaign.

Fulham vs. Tottenham (A) 1-1 took the lead through Gignac it was a wonder goal then told them not no get careless at half-time and they go out and Crouchy scores good result away from home.

Fulham vs. Larisa (A) 3-2 went 3-0 up inside the first 10 minutes goals from Andy Johnson and Gignac good performance.

Fulham vs. Aston Villa 1-2 Agbonlahor put them ahead then Nevland equalized reo coker got sent off and in the 91st minute John Carew wins the game for them really annoyed should have put the game to bed.

Fulham vs. Larisa 2-0 win goals from Dempsey and Gignac 5-2 on aggregate pleased to have gotten to the group stages YESSSS.

Fulham Sign Buonanoutte for a fee of £8 million

Fulham vs. Bolton 0-1 not a good way to end the month poor performance from the team Konchesky sent off Gignac had 2 goals disallowed ☹

I'm changing the thread name, can't have two stories with the same team, same signings and same title. If you don't think of a new thread name I'll change it for you.

Yeah definitely change the name. Every1 is copying us DMF :p

can a mod delete this I want to start a new story just better layout to get more followers

No, you've just started this one. Either continue this or do nothing.

Yeah sure.

I'll change it to "Josh's Fulham" until you can think of a better name okay?

Yeah sure.

I'll change it to "Josh's Fulham" until you can think of a better name okay?

My suggestion :
"Fulham - Copying All From Thread Name to Transfers And Back Again"

Status
Not open for further replies.