Status
Not open for further replies.
i notice you use both a deep lying and advanced playmaker. so on the team instrutions where it says primary playmaker is that actually meant to be "none" or should one of the two playmakers be set as the primary one?
How it is is how its meant to be, i want the play to go through both players and not be limited to just one.

For me and my Newcastle yours `German Style` don't work mister JP. 7 times when I try win with Bolton all time I loosing... I think it's not bad tactic, but in my opinion on 10.3 patch any tactic with wingers and wide playin don't work in well.. Must use tactics like Complete Dominance or somewhat else.

Can you tell me how wilson, fleck and driver are doing? Values, goals etc.

any advice? just lost 7-2 away with valencia against zaragoza! used standard tactic just gave my amc more creative freedom?

hi there~ is this tactic also work on version 10.2? or only work at 10.3??

This tactic has been awesome so far in my Arsenal save! using new transfer update found on here, been winning games by 3+ goals, apart from Man Utd at Old Trafford, only managed a 2-2 draw, deserved to win by much more though!

What a tactic man, this is class, great balance between defence and attack, good work dude, il keep you posted on some of my results

Last edited:
Great Tactic

I've used it with my Hyde FC in Championship and I've had success in my three games so far. Won Watfod 3 - 1, Bolton 2 -0 and Notts Forest 2-1

No offence to anyones tactics here but taking advantage of the corner glitch will make any tactics look good. Its plain cheating.No fun in it.
I saw your post quoted above on another topic, yet, i used this tactic and Rio Ferdinand just scored 4 goals in a single match via corners against Sunderland team, supposedly good on the air to my assistant. Now I'm not accusing or anything, but it seems obvious -despite the single match- that this tactic with this very shape is also exploiting the game, at least in some versions. This was the first time i run across to this bug, so, I may continue to my save but for now i feel like i lost my whole interest to the game and I'm thinking about waiting for FM11.

OMFG. Everybody tests with Liverpool or some other highly successful team in RL and in FM. So if you want to get a better idea of how good the tactic is, test it with some newly promoted team, not Liverpool where you have a topclass player in every position. In fact every tactic would be successful with liverpool alongside good teamtalk and squad managment.

OMFG. Everybody tests with Liverpool or some other highly successful team in RL and in FM. So if you want to get a better idea of how good the tactic is, test it with some newly promoted team, not Liverpool where you have a topclass player in every position. In fact every tactic would be successful with liverpool alongside good teamtalk and squad managment.

I got promotion with Derby using this one, so I don't know, rant elsewhere?

I saw your post quoted above on another topic, yet, i used this tactic and Rio Ferdinand just scored 4 goals in a single match via corners against Sunderland team, supposedly good on the air to my assistant. Now I'm not accusing or anything, but it seems obvious -despite the single match- that this tactic with this very shape is also exploiting the game, at least in some versions. This was the first time i run across to this bug, so, I may continue to my save but for now i feel like i lost my whole interest to the game and I'm thinking about waiting for FM11.

he probably sets corners to far post, with the best headerer wiating there.

the corner bug is when you play it to someone (with good shooting) at the edge of the box, whilst other players are around the keeper. the player who recieves the ball often scores.

JP isn't cheating, it's common snece, corner to their best headerer, duhh

I decided a few months back that ill not be releasing tactics for FM11, for a few reasons really. Mainly because i just want to enjoy the game without constantly testing tactics. I certainly wont miss posts like yours though.

I decided a few months back that ill not be releasing tactics for FM11, for a few reasons really. Mainly because i just want to enjoy the game without constantly testing tactics. I certainly wont miss posts like yours though.

'Tis a shame, but I certainly won't criticise the decision. I certainly can see how the constant demand for perfect 10/10 tactics that fit every team in every situation in the game would suck the enjoyment right out of it, to say the least.

I'll miss your tactics JP. They were always good. Cheers mate.

this is a common problem....you get guys like JP and LFCMarshall making databases and giving us great tactics that they have spent time and effort creating and testing, then you get all the ****** idiots of the day moaning and complaining :mad:

rant over :p

yh mate i understand you, anyways i downloaded your tactic and first game off the season in 2nd season i won like 7-0 thanks for great tactic, and good decision you wont have noobs like me breathing down your neck for Tactics but im starting to make my Own and its going pritty well :D

thanks anyways :D

Did I said that this tactic is not good ? - No. I'm just trying it with Torino in my first Seria A season and I'm going very well. So who is complaining? Not me. Just saying that testing with lower reputation team is better of my opinion.

May be a little late now with FM11 approaching but i think ive finally made a 442ish Wingers tactic that really works. Only 23 games into the season and already my team has scored 76 goals in the league :O

Also in the semi finals of the league cup too. Looking really good but early days.

Status
Not open for further replies.