sandford

Reaction score
I want a good AML for United in 2nd season, which is fast and good at finishing
Which one is better, Julan Draxler or Viktor Fischer?

Cheers:D

Draxler is better. He was a monster for my United, although I kept rotating him with Januzaj. Another great options are Insigne/El Sharaawy/Bernard.

Draxler, saved me so many times in the past and scored a hat-trick in the 'Euro Cup' final

Fischer is good, Draxler is better, El Shaarawy is the best!!!

El Shaarawy and Bernard are both doing exceptionally well for City and United respectively on my save. I'd get one of them. I currently have Draxler and he isn't reaching the heights of the aforementioned.

On my Real Madrid save I bought Draxler as a long term replacement for Cristiano Ronaldo, and with Cristiano and Bale as his tutors throughout the years of development, he won the Player of the Year-award (at the age of 25) and came second behind Gareth Bale on the Golden Ball.

So I'd say Draxxler all the way.

EDIT: El Shaarawy and Bernard are quite expensive, and they also get very easily injured; so it's a pretty risky investment. Although, I do agree with the fact that El Shaarawy is better than Draxxler if you leave all the injuries aside.

El Shaarawy and Bernard are both doing exceptionally well for City and United respectively on my save. I'd get one of them. I currently have Draxler and he isn't reaching the heights of the aforementioned.
Don't forget PA is always relevant from save to save.
For example if a -9 PA player in one save is among 170-180 range HE will be a better player than the same -9 PA player that is among 150-160 range in another save !
Also dont forget injuries and playing time play their role too.
So always take those factors into consideration alongside how you use each player (use him into right position,team talks to him after each game/training section etc).
All those of course might not count when we are talking about a fixed PA player that will be the same in every save !