Red_Might

Reaction score
I am a few months into my 2013-14 Juventus save and wondered what would be the best transfer plan for next season. I am currently top with 6/6 wins and top of the ECC group.
  • I bought Antoine Griezmann for 22.5m (was going for Sanchez, but Barca wanted 75m as they sold Pedro to PSG).
  • I needed an already established left back for a year, wanted Filipe, but Atletico wanted 20.5m up front, so I bought Evra for 5m.
  • I also bought 100% of Luca Marrone as he has great potential and that only cost a few million.
I want to start forming a transfer plan for next season. Who do you think I should buy? I am considering selling a top class midfielder as I play 4-2-3-1 and have Pirlo, Pogba, Marchisio, Vidal and Marrone. With Vidal and Pogba looking to be the future midfield, is it worth paying Pirlo 100k a week or keeping Marchisio?

Let me know your thoughts and if you know Juventus' second season transfer budget, that would be useful :)

Transfer budgets are relative to your finances. Blow too much money = less in the kitty and vice versa. Make sure you go far in the UCL and series a and you should be sound financially speaking

It now looks like I could be knocked out of the Champions League, I just played Arsenal and had 25 shots, they had 4 and won with 10 men. Football annoys me sometimes.

It now looks like I could be knocked out of the Champions League, I just played Arsenal and had 25 shots, they had 4 and won with 10 men. Football annoys me sometimes.
this is why FM 14 sucks so much. Better going back to 12 or 13.

this is why FM 14 sucks so much. Better going back to 12 or 13.
yeah this never happens in real life.

As I say in my thread there's a way to avoid this happening: watch matches on extensive at least and if you miss chance after chance in the first 25 min this is the game telling you u r using the wrong tactics/approach. So change! It rarely happens to me due to following this rule.

Good idea, thanks.

Any ideas on this - I am now joint bottom of the table with 3 points in the ECC, Arsenal and Shakhtar both have 9 points, so providing Arsenal beat Shakhtar and I beat Shakhtar away from home then I should go through. What approach to the game should I take?