Karlovac tycoon takeover --> anyone interested in the save?

shadowsc2

Reaction score
So I was about 3/4 in my first season with Hajduk when I saw that Karlovac(both from Croatian 1.HNL) could be taken over by a 'mysterious tycoon'. About 3 weeks later(after I secured the league title with Hajduk) it turned out that it was a Canadian businessman Josh Fletcher, who took over the club in 9 days. I saved then and to find out was that really a tycoon takeover I made a new manager and took over Karlovac... from a big debt they got to 30 mil euros in the bank.

Here are some screenshots(Don't mind the 243 or so mil in kunas, it's about 30-35 mil in euros):

View attachment 213958View attachment 213960View attachment 213961View attachment 213959

Since it isn't sure will Karlovac get relegated(and you can't buy any players at this point) I'll finish this season and then post the save...

I would love to try this, cant wait for the upload now :)

There are just two league games(and one final cup game for me) so that the season ends, I'll skip all three and update Karlovac status and upload save game...

Update, Karlovac relegated, although I still have to skip the cup game... upload coming in max. one hour.

just been given a 13m transfer budget but only 48k p/w wages still should be ample tho gotta win the league

Will download it and maybe give it a whirl when I fancy a fresh FM game. Cheers.

just been given a 13m transfer budget but only 48k p/w wages still should be ample tho gotta win the league

Well, you're playing a (now) croatian second division side, what did you expect, that you'd be give 500k p/w wages? Also you don't need more, you should just buy the players you can and then transfer all your extra transfer money into wages...

Sounds interesting, would make a good challenge to get the club and league rep higher :)

Well, you're playing a (now) croatian second division side, what did you expect, that you'd be give 500k p/w wages? Also you don't need more, you should just buy the players you can and then transfer all your extra transfer money into wages...

to be honest pal i didnt know what to expect but like i said should be ample and i know how to adjust budgets but thanks anyway.

Last edited:
you might not have the right update active! sometimes that is the problem..... anyway i am going to give this a go!!!