Keane leaves Spurs for LA Galaxy

In that case, they should have signed Crouch!

Lol, would be the perfect signing for them, and think of how great Crouch would be as an ambassador of the sport.

I doubt that Crouch would sign for them. The only "big" players they seem to be able to sign are of the washed up variety (Keane, Beckham, Eghiou).

Not washed-up, old. Beckham clearly wasn't washed up when he signed for them and neither was Henry. We had Nery Castillo last year too. Players like to finish their careers in the US for a variety of reasons (not being a celebrity is a big one) but that doesn't mean they're washed up when they go there.

Am very interested to see how he does and if this can lift them over the edge. They're by far the best team in the MLS right now and swapping Angel for Keane could be what guarantees them the championship (although I have a feeling that even though they'll have the best regular season record by far, they'll **** up in the playoffs or final).

How the **** is Beckham washed up?! ****** ****. He may have lost a step or two, but he can still ping the ball on top of 10p piece. Gordon Bennett...........

Donovan, Keane, Beckham

Certainly a more interesting team than most in the MLS

In his prime, he was a top striker. I really loved watching him and the goals he'd score. This is a snippet:

[video=youtube;hvuBHcFtdNE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvuBHcFtdNE[/video]