Keep getting fired bug, please help!

Joso1000

Reaction score
Have you ever encountereed this kinda bug? I get into a crisis of resulsts due to many of my key players being injured and get a talking with the board after losing to Catania on 17.12. (screenshot) that if i dont begin to play bettter they will fire my *** and that i have to get at least 10 points in the next 5 games. Not only that i managed to get out of crisis, in the next 12 games i had 10 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss, and from those 12 games, next 5 league games were all wins. And then when i finally lost a game in february vs Bologna (after almost 2 months since the loss against Catania) as you can see in the screenshot, i get fired and they say its because i havent met the demands they set up on me back in december wich i have met! Even far beyond it! WTF, and at the beggining of the month they said they are delighted with my overall leadership of the team! Because i taught it was some kinda bug i reloaded the game from the save before the long awaited loss from Bologna, i win against Bologna in a repeated match and 2 other matches and then loose after 3 matches and get fired instantly for the same reason! WTF is wrong with this game, it seems im not allowed to lose a game or ill get fired no matter what i do. Please help!

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Incredible.....over 200 views, and not a single reply

The exact thing happened to me last night! It's pure bullshit! Here's my post in the bugs thread:
WTF? I just got sacked, I'm first in Serie A, 14-0-2 (W-D-L)
(Pic 1) During preseason I was told I needed 10 points in my next 5 games to keep my place. (For complaining, after winning the title, how realistic)
(Pic 2) 3 + 3 + 3 + 0 + 3 = 12, 12 > 10. (I'll have to quit, bye bye 4-0 Vs. Real Madrid :'( )
(Pic 4) Are you ******* kidding me?
View attachment 453265 View attachment 453266 View attachment 453268 View attachment 453269

The exact thing happened to me last night! It's pure bullshit! Here's my post in the bugs thread:
I reported the bug on SI forum and uploaded the save on their servers as requested and i got a repost in my topic that they are looking into my issue internally......yeah and they need 10 days for that for **** sake

I reported the bug on SI forum and uploaded the save on their servers as requested and i got a repost in my topic that they are looking into my issue internally......yeah and they need 10 days for that for **** sake
Will do the same then, thanks for the head up!
It's a real pain in the *** for **** sake, I went from spending hours playing to none like that, and I was really enjoying it! I have no other saves and I don't plan to start a new one!

When the board gave you targets at the start of the season, what was the target that you chose?

When the board gave you targets at the start of the season, what was the target that you chose?
What does that matter? They say why the fired my ***, because i didnt get 10 pts from next 5 matches since the conversation with the board wich is not true, from 5 matches after the conversation i got maximum of 15 pts..............