Key Attributes for Players

for me flair is the ability to do something unexpected.. it's like ronaldinho tricky play.

i have a question. if i modify a player in the editor why doesn't the game give me the exact modifications. For ex: at goalkepeer if i make his reflexes 20 in editor, in game it will be 16 or 17. I don't understand. If someone has a tipp pls tell me.:)

I think it's to do with the 'Player Current Ability' in the player data section and also you can't make them like 17 yrs old because it will decrease them again... Try increasing the player ability and the potential and see where that gets you, reply if it works plz :)

I think it's to do with the 'Player Current Ability' in the player data section and also you can't make them like 17 yrs old because it will decrease them again... Try increasing the player ability and the potential and see where that gets you, reply if it works plz :)
IMO, this is the only part where the editor for Fifa Manager 09 shines over Football Manager 2009, because it lets you do pretty much everything you want. Other than that, Football Manager owns everything else.

thanks for the awesome guide! IMO, the complete fowards(I've managed) are torres, ibrahimovic and vagner love.

Very helpful, thanks.