Kick *** [2010]

tubby

Reaction score
Has anybody seen this film yet? I watched it the otherday and was blown awaaay by how good it was! I was expecting a mediocre Superhero film spoof but it's fantastic in it's own right in my opinion.

I did find Hit Girl quite sexualised for an 11 year old though... never the best in anything legal

YouTube - KICK-*** Trailer

Watched it on the plane to South Africa, the little girl said c**t!

Saw it while back in the cinema - really enjoyed it. is going at a good price on blue-ray in HMV

good fun, McLovin is good, as always, there was lots of hoo haa about the little girl saying F%$% and C^%$ and other very explicit language at such a young age, i for one found it funny :)

good fun movie, nothing special but good entertainment for an hour or two

Yeah, I thought it was decent considering it was a superhero 'spoof'.

P.S. Godric for the win.

I thought it was a decent funny movie. It's nothing spectacular, but definitely worth watching if you get the chance imo.

I thought it was a really good movie. They're bringing out a sequel so looking forward to that.

Same as OP my girlfriend asked me to go see a comedy and this was the only one out, Was expecting a unfunny spoof movie like the one with Drake Parker but I found it brilliant, Funny and full of action, One of the best films I have seeing this year

haven't seen it but heard it was good

Same as OP my girlfriend asked me to go see a comedy and this was the only one out, Was expecting a unfunny spoof movie like the one with Drake Parker but I found it brilliant, Funny and full of action, One of the best films I have seeing this year

Drake Bell* How did you not like that film?!

Drake Bell* How did you not like that film?!

Because it was absolutely abysmal.

Kick-*** is pretty good, the girl the main character gets with is pretty fit too.