guys if I have the editor at not mean that I do use when using the editor tactics will not be working and et must understand
how did you go the whole season without any injuries or suspensions then?

how did you go the whole season without any injuries or suspensions then?
it is the only one where I used it and I don't hide it now without the editor play a little later I will post the results

guys if I have the editor at not mean that I do use when using the editor tactics will not be working and et must understand

im not saying your tactic is bad or anything. But i think posting ss from a game where you used editor is misleading and over-representing. i hope your next results are also good.

guys I am an editor used only for velicity or get rid of disqualification

I cant believe Wolfsburg would have all of them quality players and not have finished in the top 3 the season before and they would definetly not join a team with no champions league football.

guys I am an editor used only for velicity or get rid of disqualification

it still changes alot to the outcome of a season tho. but nvm this conversation could prob last forever. i will give it a try aswell. hertha results seemed pretty good. who should take corners?

I cant believe Wolfsburg would have all of them quality players and not have finished in the top 3 the season before and they would definetly not join a team with no champions league football.

the proof will last 13 games of the championship?

the proof will last 13 games of the championship?

this is probably the first Russian tactics here for 3 years , I 'm on the fm - bace ) need to test )) on fmfan spread?

Last edited: