Kits,logos,skins,facepacks help needed.

BlackSamba

Reaction score
Seeing as the help sticky isn't open thought i should post here.

I have downloaded logos, kits, facepacks and a new skin for my FM2011 game. I have also followed all the instructions but it is not working.

For example with a skin, when in display and sound I do not have the option to click my downloaded skin.

I have done this before for FM2010 and it was very straight forward. However on this years I am using a Macbook pro, does this make a difference?

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 AM ----------

^BUMP^ anyone have any ideas?! I'm sure its because I am using a Mac, all mods were easy as pie on 2010.

Also having problems with loading tactics, shortlists & training. For example when I go to manage tactics, and search in the tactic folder the ones I have downloaded don't appear....(Before anyone says, I have moved them there and unzipped and are definately .tac files.)

Are you sure you have put it in the right directory, check again as it should be working. oO)

Well I created a graphics folder as per and then the relevant sub folders in the football manager folder. I didn't put it in data though?

I am 99.9% sure that I have followed all the instructions correctly.

Have you unclicked use skin cache and clicked reload skin on confirm in preferences?

Yup.

When trying to change the skin, it doesn't give me the option to select any other skin than the FM2011 default before or after I do the above.

Last edited:
Yup.

When trying to change the skin, it doesn't give me the option in the skin drop down menu before or after I do the above.

Hmm strange, try doing doing it without the sub folders, just dump everything into graphics.

Do you have a MAC? and if so has it worked for you?

This is the first MAC i've had an although its great, putting things in folders etc is a bit awkward when you have been using windows all your life.

I'll give it a shot!

Sorry no experience with mac :(
Should be the same process though regardless of OS I think oO)