KoTW Week 20 Voting

Winner?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
somehow drawing with jmoser :)

Yeah wtf that must be a glitch or something ;). Just joking mate your kits are very nice. And people seem to like that clean simple look.

Oh by the way, I voted for Kevnaylor in case anyone was wondering. Really crazy how distributed the voting is, a sure sign that everyone is getting better/the decisions are getting harder.

4 votes. That just doubled my record :D

Thanks guys :D

Im obviously not winning this week, my kits always look much better when im making them XD

have you all forgotten the winner picks the team and not the community?!

The community isn't choosing, rather expressing personal preference. The winner can still make up his own mind without being influenced by the community.

your winning now buddy. Can anyone else not see people who have voted for you or someone else i can never see all the votes for people

your winning now buddy. Can anyone else not see people who have voted for you or someone else i can never see all the votes for people

I can't see all the voters. Why is that?
And I can only see the voters on my iPhone.

Last edited:

I think it is because guests are aloud to vote on polls (bit of a flaw if you ask me), and there is obviously no user name to display when a guest votes. I know what you're talking about though, for example, it only shows that 7 people have voted for AKB, but in reality he has 11 votes. I guess we have to assume that 4 guests have also voted for his kits.

I think it is because guests are aloud to vote on polls (bit of a flaw if you ask me), and there is obviously no user name to display when a guest votes. I know what you're talking about though, for example, it only shows that 7 people have voted for AKB, but in reality he has 11 votes. I guess we have to assume that 4 guests have also voted for his kits.

Aha. That's kind of stupid imo. Can we change it, so it is only aloud for users to vote?

Last edited:
Aha. That's kind of stupid imo. Can we change it, so it is only aloud for users to vote?

I agree with you, but I have no idea whether or not it can be changed. It definitely should be because as you said it is a bit stupid to have guests voting on the kits. But I just checked, I signed out and visited this thread as a guest, and I was able to vote on the poll. You will notice that Harriers09 now has one vote, and you will also notice that there is no name displayed as to who voted for him, because I was voting as a guest. Definitely a flaw in the system

I agree with you, but I have no idea whether or not it can be changed. It definitely should be because as you said it is a bit stupid to have guests voting on the kits. But I just checked, I signed out and visited this thread as a guest, and I was able to vote on the poll. You will notice that Harriers09 now has one vote, and you will also notice that there is no name displayed as to who voted for him, because I was voting as a guest. Definitely a flaw in the system

I'm not desperate enough to do it, but as an exploit you could sign out an vote for yourself XD

I may be wrong, but this voting poll have been up longer than last time. That may be a reason.

I don't think people in here votes more then one time.

Yeah that might be it.

I don't think that either, but it is a bit strange.

It is something that Sean will need to take a look at fixing. Someone may cheat in the future and it would be better to get rid of that problem no rather then in the future

Poll closed. AlexanderKruseBerg wins. Week 21 up soon

Status
Not open for further replies.