Kris, as i cant send you a private message...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Kris said:
Dear Geordie_Gooner,

You have received an infraction at FM-Base // Football Manager 2009 Forums // Downloads, Tactics & Tips.

Reason: Duplicate Thread\\Post
-------

-------

This infraction is worth 5 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
https://fm-base.co.uk/posts/96764/
Any screenshots of you best? here's a few of mine in my Blyth game...
All the best,
FM-Base // Football Manager 2009 Forums // Downloads, Tactics & Tips

Kris,

Please show me the thread which also has best REUNION players... I cant find one. Can you please explain to me?

Cheers

Stephen

Just use the search function and type "reunion" there are about 4 threads. The exact reasons for infracting you Kris will know but that is probably it.

You know why its cos kris is a super ginger scottish moderator **** who gets a power trip cos he's a forum moderator and gets abused by other ginger scottish people

You know why its cos kris is a super ginger scottish moderator **** who gets a power trip cos he's a forum moderator and gets abused by other ginger scottish people
I suppose you know him then...

there is a thread about reunion players in the Lower League Managers forum which is on this website...

I suppose you know him then...

there is a thread about reunion players in the Lower League Managers forum which is on this website...

Dont need to know people to realise there on a power trip, all you have to do is close the thread, and if people keep doing it give them an infraction. god this forum is full of ****** people aint it always crying about something or the other (6)

Just use the search function and type "reunion" there are about 4 threads. The exact reasons for infracting you Kris will know but that is probably it.

I would be interested to know why Kris has found this to be an infraction, there is not one suggesting we share who we think is the best reunion player. Me this the above are correct, powertrip and bored thought he had found something to make himself look important about.

I would like the infraction removed from my good name. Cheers(A)

hardly, you never thought he was on a "power trip" until someone else said so, and in fairness there is quite a few reunion threads, fair play maybe an infraction was a bit over the top, but you only think its over the top because the mods are pretty leinent, the rules actually say for thread duplicating you are suppose to recieve an infraction, no doubt id be annoyed if i was in your position, but, just leave it, one infraction isn't going to do anything, but sitting there slagging off a moderator will

You do know 5 infaction points mean nothing basically? You need 15 in a month to get a 2 day ban and they are all wiped at the end of the month.

We implemented the system as it meant people actually took notice of warnings we gave them

You do know 5 infaction points mean nothing basically? You need 15 in a month to get a 2 day ban and they are all wiped at the end of the month.

We implemented the system as it meant people actually took notice of warnings we gave them

I agree the system works, I had an infraction for something which i agree with earlier and held my hands and said sorry for being a useless thick c***. This however is beyond silly, imagine the amount of infractions for people asking for help with their man city team or who should i sign, I came up with a valid thread for people who try their hand at LLM...

I will leave it but it would be good if Kris could acknowledge he was a little hasty. yet again i will don my saint like halo, as i never do anything wrong. (A)

not really, I got an infraction from someone, cant remember who for a double post ? It means nothing as in a month its wiped off, providing that you continue to comply to forum rules

This however is beyond silly, imagine the amount of infractions for people asking for help with their man city team or who should i sign
You wouldn't believe the amount of infractions given out for Man City threads.

Just keep your mouth shut, you got an infraction...it means nothing apart from a warning to be careful about what you post.

I agree the system works, I had an infraction for something which i agree with earlier and held my hands and said sorry for being a useless thick c***. This however is beyond silly, imagine the amount of infractions for people asking for help with their man city team or who should i sign, I came up with a valid thread for people who try their hand at LLM...

I will leave it but it would be good if Kris could acknowledge he was a little hasty. yet again i will don my saint like halo, as i never do anything wrong. (A)

Man City threads are basically the whole reason for the system

Ive stopped visiting and postign on these forums these days tbh, I dont play FM anymore, the non FM chats not what it once was and all it seems I do when I visit the forums is close about 30 threads and give out infractions,

suck my fat 'ginger' **** hows that for a powertrip

Status
Not open for further replies.