Kuqi in Magpies Medical

Ewerthon is a god. I remember seeing him once, he played for Zaragoza against Villa. He was quick, skilful, the whole package. Also, great player for Dortmund in FM05. ;)
He pawned at Zaragoza on LMA 2007 (H)

Bargain. Newcastle have got themselves a gem of a player here.

id rather we just played ranger up top ,he is not bad in there but at least with Kuqi deal there is no loss!

I think if we stay up Elmander will be our target for the summer! would be very good buisness!

I don't mind him coming in. Probably just until the end of the season anyway. I'm glad we're not giving in to Ewerthon's demands either. He probably wanted a longer contract and more dough than he was offered.

Hope Kuqi gets to bag one goal at least, so we all can see him fly. :p

Doing a bit of a Dennis Wise and I like what I see. Worth signing up til the end of the season just for the extra body and competition, seems to have a decent finish on him too.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3QXJOdXnjY[/ame]

I wish Kuqi and Newcastle the best of luck. I still hope at some point as well that Mike Ashley leaves or is bought out. Be nice to get some fresh perspective in the boardroom I think and preferably with a little more transfer funds flowing.

I wish Kuqi and Newcastle the best of luck. I still hope at some point as well that Mike Ashley leaves or is bought out. Be nice to get some fresh perspective in the boardroom I think and preferably with a little more transfer funds flowing.

We should have £35m to spend, but, saying that, we are not in a transfer window, so our options are limited.

Good player, has a decent finish on him, could be good for knock downs etc..
No one knows until he playes, I wish him & Newcastle the best of luck!

I'm don't think Shefki Kuqi will do much at Newcastle, but I've enjoyed watching him in the past. Ashley promises money next season if they stay up so hopefully that will happen.

to be honest id rather we didnt sign anyone if we signed this waste of space awful player his been released by swansea for christ sake

saying that im guessing hes going to be playing behind best ameobi ranger and lovenkrands if he starts thats just awful pardew awful