majkl22

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have question about these two players. I am playing 2nd season with Nottingham Forest. I am in PL and fighting for survival. I managed to sign Sotiris Kyrgiakos as he was free and I bought Haris Medunjanin. But both players (and i really want to rely on them this season) are playing very badly. Kyrgiakos is slow, I know, but he is experienced and other important attributes are very good. I am getting so many stupid goals when he is on the pitch. I am defending deep and I have tried so many centre backs with him (tall, smaller, fast), but he's always like a column, that lets players go behind him.. Do you have any ideas how to play him? (I play him as a stopper)

And Haris Medunjanin. Seems to be very skillfull midfielder (I signed him in some old games), but in this game, he playing about 6.0 - 6.2 in every match, seems to be nervous, but no team or press or private talks helped. He is 26, so I expected him to be prepared for big football. I play him as an advanced playmaker in classic CM position.. something like Iniesta in Barca, but really don't know how to get best of him.

Thanks(H)

I bought Medunjanin on my Lille save and he didn't settle - I let him have a leave of absence and have just bought emir spahic (bosnian cb) to help.

He did score on his debut tho!

Medunjanin has good stats but never really settles - he is more suited in Spain or Italy - not England.

Ky isn't too flash - he is far to slow for the Prem strikers. Try to invest in some CB's. I found that David Wheater is a good purchase and performs well. Try to get someone like Smalling/Evans/Tomkins/Spence on loan.

i signed haris medunjanin for £1.5m in my birmingham save in the first season. like everyone has been saying, he didn't settle. But i gave him a leave of absence and then he came back and was amazing ever since. Sold him in my 4th year for £8 mil. :)