roadrunner89

Reaction score
24th​ February 2011
Del Piero announces intention to become manager of Juventus.
View attachment 248882
Del Piero today announced that he would take over as manager at the end of the season replacing current manager Luigi Delneri.

Del Piero who has been at the club since 1993 said this “it’s fantastic that im going to be managing my favorite club, i’ve been here for a very long time and as i progress to the later stages of my career, i want to try making Juventus into an unstoppable force”.

Del Piero said that he would never want to leave Juventus, and with him becoming manager, im sure that we can watch him for a while longer.

Del Piero announces that he will be player-manager.
View attachment 249125
Alessandro Del Piero today announced that he will continue to play for Juventus while managing them.

This comes as a shock to many around the world as people were beginning to think he was going to tie up his boots.

Del Piero had this to say “I know this comes as a shock to many but im still fit and can still play at this high level, i won’t feature every game but i will try and play as much as possible, i want to retire as a player on a high”.

With that said La Vecchia Signora’s Head coach has already set his eyes on the grandest prize in competitive football the Champions League, Juventus have not lifted the trophy for 15 years but the current player-manager is keen to play for the opportunity.

WOOHOO JUVENTUS! Love it. Exciting to see how you'll do.

Juventus take America by storm.
View attachment 249194
Juventus this past week took America by storm, player-manager Alessandro Del Piero said that he wanted to “branch out” and did exactly that. When Juventus touched down in the States they were bombarded by thousands of on looking fans.

Juventus took on the best on offer in America by facing Sporting Kansas City, New England and Real Salt Lake before arriving back in Italy to play A.C Milan.

While in America Juventus took all 3 games in their stride by picking up 3 wins but heading back to Italy players were “tired” and feeling “jet lagged” according to manager Del Piero, but Juventus fought on to take a 1-1 draw with their title rivals.

I was very curious to see what you'll do with Del Piero - a player.

sorry not be carrying on with this one not been on fm had alot to do so will be starting afresh :) will post details of new story tho