Lacina Traore - The Next Didier Drogba.

Traore is ****, **** knows why he's -9 in game, he stays on the bench almost every match from now.

he starts off at cluj, in the belgian league.
i bought him with newcastle right at the start for £975K. now in november 2010 and he is already one of the best strikers in the world, and i have trained him so that he can play as an AMC or MC. he is top of the assists chart in the premier league, fifth on the scorers and has scored three times in 8 international games; twice at the world cup.

world class

however, he is offered to a few clubs in spain around november '09, so you have to be quick before his value shoots up.

Last time I had him (at Boro) he was brilliant in the Championship but never really improved in the Prem, was very frustrating. This time he's scored 27 in my first season and will see how he does in the Prem.

any1 got a screen shot for kone then to compare?

Last edited:
he starts off at cluj, in the belgian league.
i bought him with newcastle right at the start for £975K. now in november 2010 and he is already one of the best strikers in the world, and i have trained him so that he can play as an AMC or MC. he is top of the assists chart in the premier league, fifth on the scorers and has scored three times in 8 international games; twice at the world cup.

world class

however, he is offered to a few clubs in spain around november '09, so you have to be quick before his value shoots up.
dude , Cluj is not in Belgium , It`s in Romania .... lol

Nice max if he gets us closed down im gonna carry a gun at all times just in case i see him

Love Pompey - Hate Gaydamak
LP - HG