Laptop for fm23

yvesrey79

Reaction score
Hi,
Can you guys help me pls.
I'm looking for a new laptop.
Mostly use it for FM23 & basic internet.

Wich CPU is good for me?
I want 10+ competitions loading & smoothly run.

Should be MSI Katana GF66 Intel Core i7-1270
3.50 GHz turbo:4.70 GHzCache grootte:24 MBChipset:Intel HM670
processorkernen:8 Threads:20
RTX 3050
Or
Lenovo Ideapad gaming 3

Type computer processor AMD Ryzen 7
Processor implementatie 5800H
Processor generatie5e generatie
Aantal processorkernen 8
Kloksignaalfrequentie 3.2 GHz turbo frequentie4.4
RTX 3060

Thx in advance
Y

Better GPU is almost always going to win. RTX 3060 is better than 3050 and it's not even close. I'd hive Intel's CPU a slight advantage due to being newer and slightly faster in single core performance, but I had to pick, I'd chose 2nd one. I've weaker CPU than 3050 and I run 10+ leagues without any issues so picking either just for FM is going to be good enough.

What kind of a SSD do they have? Loading time is really important for laptops.

Betere GPU gaat bijna altijd winnen. RTX 3060 is beter dan 3050 en het komt niet eens in de buurt. Ik zou de CPU van Intel een klein voordeel geven omdat hij nieuwer en iets sneller is in single core-prestaties, maar ik moest kiezen, ik had de 2e gekozen. Ik heb een zwakkere CPU dan 3050 en ik draai zonder problemen meer dan 10 competities, dus het zal goed genoeg zijn om ofwel alleen voor FM te kiezen.

Wat voor SSD hebben ze? Laadtijd is erg belangrijk voor laptops.
[/CITAAT]
MSI katana-SSD, 512 GB, M.2 via NVMe
Lenovo ideapad gaming 3 ook 512 SSD

Alleen de prijs is een groot verschil.
MSI katana rond de 1050€
Lenovo ideapad-gaming 3 899 €

3e opties zijn voor 750€
MSI GF63 Thin 11UC-262 (Intel 11th Gen), Intel Core i7-11800H (2.4GHz - 4.6GHz) Processor, 15.6" 144Hz Full HD IPS-Level (1920 x 1080) Display, 16GB (2x 8GB) DDR4 3200MHz Memory, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Max Performance (4GB) GDDR6 Graphics Card, Microsoft Windows 11, Gigabit Ethernet, Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201, Bluetooth 5.1, HDMI, 3x USB 3.2 (Gen 1), 1x USB 3.2 Type C (Gen 1), Red Keyboard w/ Anti-Ghost Key (99 Key)

Thx for the info

What? That second one with 3060 in it is almost 4000e ? That can't be right, surely?

What is your budget? And can you give us the link to the website you're looking laptop on? I'd like to browse a bit and see if I can find something in your price range.

What? That second one with 3060 in it is almost 4000e ? That can't be right, surely?

What is your budget? And can you give us the link to the website you're looking laptop on? I'd like to browse a bit and see if I can find something in your price range.

Hi,

No sorry, the Lenovo is 899€ ;-)
I'm hesitating between these 3:
LENOVO IDEAPAD GAMING 3 - 899€

MSI GAMING LAPTOP GF63 UC11 - 785€

MSI GAMING LAPTOP KATANA GF66 12UC - 1073€

The MSI GF66 is more expensive....
but isn't this laptop too heavy to only play fm23?

Budget: 700€ - +-1000€.
if you can find a better laptop, or help me pls.
Website's where i am looking is:
AZERTY KEYBOARD

Now i'm playing with this one:
ASUS VIVOBOOK F510QA 16GB RAM CPU
ProcessorAMD A12 Processor-nummer9720P Processor kernenQuad core (4) Processor codenaamBristol Ridge Kloksnelheid2,7 GHz Turbo snelheid3,6 GHz Cachegeheugen2 MB

Thx in advance
Yves (Belgium)

IF you're ONLY going to play FM, MSI GAMING LAPTOP GF63 UC11 - 785€ is more than a good enough. It has better screen than the Lenovo one, even though Lenovo has better GPU and is more powerful. You'll play FM with ease with that machine.
If you plan playing games that are more intense than FM, I'd go for Nvidia 3060 GPU at minimum. It would offer some decent future proofing as well.

IF you're ONLY going to play FM, MSI GAMING LAPTOP GF63 UC11 - 785€ is more than a good enough. It has better screen than the Lenovo one, even though Lenovo has better GPU and is more powerful. You'll play FM with ease with that machine.
If you plan playing games that are more intense than FM, I'd go for Nvidia 3060 GPU at minimum. It would offer some decent future proofing as well.
Hello,

Of course, the 3 laptops I had in mind are all sold out.
Could this laptop play fm23 properly?

I play in 2D match.
Just want to load 10 or more leagues and it should just run smoothly
thanks for the info

Hello,

Of course, the 3 laptops I had in mind are all sold out.
Could this laptop play fm23 properly?

I play in 2D match.
Just want to load 10 or more leagues and it should just run smoothly
thanks for the info
Yeah, I have similar laptop and it runs 10+ leagues without any issues. I'd wish it was a bit faster SSD, but it'll do the job.
Also, if you'd like to play in 3D ME, you can do it on high as well. Just keep your laptop on a charger to allow the GPU to draw more power.

For your needs, I'd recommend going with the Lenovo Ideapad gaming 3. The AMD Ryzen 7 5800H processor is a powerhouse with its 8 cores and 16 threads, making it great for running Football Manager 23 and handling basic internet tasks with ease.