kylerafc

Reaction score
I'm using Rochdale, as I'm a Dale fan.

I'm in my third season and my second in the Championship and I thought I'd reccomend some players which were good for me.

Ashley Grimes (Rochdale) Quality finisher, finishing statistic 17 which is quality for League One. 24 goals in the League in my first season. Be aware he is terrible in the Championship.

Josh Wright (Free at the start) Deep lying playmaker, possibly my best player in the championship now.

Dean Bouzanis (Free at the start) Good, solid keeper. Nothing special but is good for League One and Championship eventually.

David Foley (Peurto Rico) Good player but seems better for the right wing. Cost me around 16K and gets plenty of assists.

Davide Petrucci (Man Utd) Released from United after the second season and has good potential.

If anyone has any good reccomendations for potential Championship/Premiership players then I would appreciate any replies.

Cheers.

wot position is best for counago as i like a big man little man up front target man and poacher cheers

I think I just used him as an Advanced Forward, although I don't think thats his best position.