djdavido

Reaction score
So Im thinking about finally starting a new save. With some club suggestions given to me. But I wondered since loading in all leagues would be mad work.

What I would like to know tho is if the leagues loaded in will influence youth intake. The last save I ever had, I had the brazilian and argentinian leagues on only watch, but got 0 brazilian regens for the 5 seasons that the save lasted while I did get argentinian regens.

Now Im trying to start a new save and for the sake of the speed of the game am thinking of dropping germany, france and italy from the loaded in leagues. But I will only do that when Im sure I could still get regens from those countries.

So guys tell me drop the leagues (for faster game speed) or dont drop those leagues (to get regens if it influences intake)

i only play with Germany loaded and i have regens from all the world

I may be completely wrong so I would like this clarifying for my own sake and yours, but I think and have assumed that loading more leagues just provides a higher chance of good regens from those leagues, but not loading them still gives regens but the good ones will only really be at clubs known for producing them. So with it on, you might see the good regens more averagely distributed throughout that league with the majority still being at the major clubs in that league. With the league off, this is more extreme with the good regens pretty much only being at the top clubs.