Leeds 2nd season transfer help

Andyrob90

Reaction score
Evening everyone.
I somehow scraped 4th with Leeds first season but my main striker, Bamford missed so many chances, I've got some good youth players coming through but need someone to come in now and make a difference. Budget is 40 mill, I'm playing 4231 generally any suggestions who to look at?

Evening everyone.
I somehow scraped 4th with Leeds first season but my main striker, Bamford missed so many chances, I've got some good youth players coming through but need someone to come in now and make a difference. Budget is 40 mill, I'm playing 4231 generally any suggestions who to look at?

I recently did a video for my YouTube channel focusing on players to buy from within the Prem. I simulated 6 seasons ahead to see the results and both Scamacca and Bowen at West Ham are highly recommended and if you can stretch your budget ever so slightly both are available for £42-47 million at the start of a save so should be there or thereabouts for your second season.

I recently did a video for my YouTube channel focusing on players to buy from within the Prem. I simulated 6 seasons ahead to see the results and both Scamacca and Bowen at West Ham are highly recommended and if you can stretch your budget ever so slightly both are available for £42-47 million at the start of a save so should be there or thereabouts for your second season.

Thanks for your reply mate, I called Scamacca every name under the sun when he scored against us on Wednesday, I'll check them out.

Will watch your video and give you a follow on YouTube. Love some FM content.

Thanks for your reply mate, I called Scamacca every name under the sun when he scored against us on Wednesday, I'll check them out.

Will watch your video and give you a follow on YouTube. Love some FM content.

Appreciate that mate! You’ll see on my vid that Scamacca is one of the most consistent strikers in the premier league 😊