Leeds United

tivvyblue

Reaction score
Let me put you in the picture. I am 46 years old and addicted to FM 2010. In my first season I got WBA promoted to the premiership and only lasted one season, I did not get sacked but a few months into the season the sacking came along. I have now just been put in charge of Leeds United. I am getting frustrated with myself as I can not find a good enough tactic to start to become a success. I am looking for someone to become my mentor and help me with all the advice that I need.

Playing staff
Coaching
Transfers
Tactics

Everything.

Please can someone advice?

so are u in ur second season but first wi leeds united ???

In my third season, but yes 1st with Leeds. I have only just taken over as manager and not yet played any games. With 9 games to go they are one place above the relegation zone.

can u post screenshots of ur squad or write the players down

go on your game click the screenshot button, which on my laptop is located towards the top right, and is shown like this: 'PRTSC SYSRQ' and then come back onto here go onto reply a message and then paste it into there

moz-screenshot-1.png

Last edited:
it doesnt seem to be working oh well, tell me your team what league u r in and so on and i will do my best to help

My team are Leeds Utd, and I am in season 2011/12 with 10 games to go. I have not yet played any games as manager of Leeds Utd. I am lying in 21st place in the championship.

i mean your squad of players and your preferred team, and i will try helping you with that

My squad as follows (also my best 11 - I THINK)

GK -Casper Ankergren
DC - Antonio Amaya
DC - Richard Naylor
DR - Shaleum Logan
DL - Jlloyd Samuel
DMF - Jason Crowe
MC - David Prutton
MC - Jonathon Howson
AMF - Adam Lallana
ST - Lomana Lualua
ST - Erik Nevland

Gks - Shane Higgs, Bryn Halliwell
DCs - Leigh Bromby, Paul Huntington
FB's - Ian Harte (injured)
DMF - Arnau Riera, Aiden White
MC - Bradley Johnson, Neil Kilkenny
AMF - Robert Snodgrass, Bradley Wright-Phillips,Cedric van der Gun

Hope this helps.

My squad as follows (also my best 11 - I THINK)

GK -Casper Ankergren
DC - Antonio Amaya
DC - Richard Naylor
DR - Shaleum Logan
DL - Jlloyd Samuel
DMF - Jason Crowe
MC - David Prutton
MC - Jonathon Howson
AMF - Adam Lallana
ST - Lomana Lualua
ST - Erik Nevland

Gks - Shane Higgs, Bryn Halliwell
DCs - Leigh Bromby, Paul Huntington
FB's - Ian Harte (injured)
DMF - Arnau Riera, Aiden White
MC - Bradley Johnson, Neil Kilkenny
AMF - Robert Snodgrass, Bradley Wright-Phillips,Cedric van der Gun

Hope this helps.

You have a good team there for a Diamond formation and for me the best Diamond formation is Complete Dominance..

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f72/complete-dominance-t26042.html

ye i agree with McNally. U have a strong group of players there and a diamond formation could prove dominent. Try bringing on Wright Phillips as a super sub as he is a great impact player and can change the mindset of the whole team with his appearance off the bench. let me no how you get on mate. Good Luck

One question and I know it might sound straight forward to most. How do you know that it is a strong squad. I am missing something here. I can never tell which players are better than others.

you need to ply a flat 4 in midfield of Johnson - Kilkenny - Howson - Snodgrass

Well what i mean by strong is, that you have a mixture of youth and experience, you have good players that are experienced at that level, you have players who score goals at that level season in season out, and you can tell who is better for you, by experimenting with them, and finding your best team but it is hard to experiment when you have 10 games to saves yourself from relegation

Thankyou for the advice, will put it into action and see where it takes me.