demilburn

Reaction score
Hey

Just wondered, in light of Roy being appointed England manager, how many people here have accepted the job of England manager and actually left the domestic club they where manager of?

Whenever i have been england manager i have always carried on managing the club team as well. I have never quit to be just the england manager.

I did a save where I only had one job at a time, ended up leaving Madrid to join England. Its more realistic, but gets boring waiting 3 months inbetween games :p

After my 6 season at sunderland the fa gave me the job and i won the world cup and euros pretty easy with england

I find it boring just managing a national team so I usually carry on at the club aswell

I have started games just as England manager, but it gets boring waiting for the games, so I don't get far

Kept the manchester united job alongside the england job for two tournaments than quit :p
Lost at the final of Euro 2016 against Spain and won the World Cup in 2018

Even with the united job i found it quite boring and tedious to arrange friendlies or take part in them.
Qualification was always a pain. To be fair i did enjoy developing more english regens through my youth setup and over using my rivals players (slight chance they get injured or tired) :p Never had a manager complain tho (Y)