Nice transfers there, good luck against Madrid!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free

Limerick FC

View attachment 464029

Feb 2025 -(14th Season)

First off i thought i would show you that despite Ireland not wanting me as their manager both Manchester clubs tried to pry me away from Limerick FC.

View attachment 464028View attachment 464027

Champions League 1st Knockout rnd

Decimated at Home

View attachment 464026

Destroyed away Too

View attachment 464025

Just a little spoiler, Real Madrid went all the way to the Champions League finals but lost to Bayern this season, we have gone out at this stage 5 years in a row to teams who then made the final!

Hopefully the luck of the draw will see us progress next season.

Limerick FC

View attachment 464017

March 2025

March Fixtures

View attachment 464016

A good start to the domestic season as we win all of our games with Flores and *** looking to strike up a good partnership yet again.

Premier Division Table

View attachment 464015

4 points clear already will anyone give us a challenge?

Player Stats

View attachment 464014

Would love to see Flores or *** pick up the Golden Boot as its something we dont win very often.​

Limerick FC

View attachment 397061

April 2025

April Fixtures

View attachment 464013

We struggle against old rivals Linfield but manage to set up an Irish Cup Final against Glenavon.

Premier Division Table

View attachment 464011

4 points clear with 2 games in hand over Shamrock already as we look to the perfect league season.

Player Stats

View attachment 464001

The whole team is a level above the competition this year it feels a bit like Man Utd playing in League One.

Limerick FC

View attachment 464000

May 2025

All Ireland Cup Final V Glenavon

View attachment 463999

We absolutely destroyed them in the final to pick up our first trophy of the new season.

May Fixtures

View attachment 463998

We carry on with our domination in the league but lowly Crumlin Utd take our second string to a replay in the cup.

Premier Division Table

View attachment 463997

9 points clear with 3 games in hand of Shamrock Rovers as we continue to dominate but Longford Town look more of a threat now than old Shamrock.

Player Stats

View attachment 463996

**** you mcGrath thats our Golden Boot!​

Limerick FC

View attachment 463966

June - European Rankings

So a terrible time for Irish football as the Division drops 2 places in the Competition rankings!

View attachment 463965

Meaning despite our good showings in the Champions League recently we will have to qualify for the Group Stages next season!

View attachment 463964

We move up 23 places in the Club Rankings

View attachment 463963

Now 25th ranked Team in Europe

View attachment 463962

We only played twice in this month and that was in the cup competitions.

View attachment 463961

Limerick FC

View attachment 463960

Summer Transfer Window 2025

So after a few summers in a row were we lost all of our best players i wasnt looking forward to this one! But we didnt lose anyone, Parris was the only player to leave a winger who never reached his potential but all of the release clauses are a thing of the past with the new players we bring in not looking to add them to their contracts.

Players IN - All on Frees

Alun French - DC/DM

View attachment 463959

Jeff Hendrick - CM

View attachment 463958

He plays for Derby in real life at the moment and is set for a stellar career but he will do well for us for a season or two.

Dale Thomas - DRC

View attachment 463957

So i get a new Welsh scout and then pick up two amazing looking Welsh regens coincidence? I think not!

Limerick FC

View attachment 463946

August 2025

Champions League Groups Drawn

View attachment 463944

Seems like an easier group but Lyon are one of the favourites to win the Champions League.

August Fixtures

View attachment 463945

**** you Sligo Rovers! Thats the 100% league season out of the window!

Premier Division Table

View attachment 463943

18 points clear with 2 games in hand and we will win the league if we win our next match.

Player Stats

View attachment 463942

2 days into September without playing another game we win the league!

View attachment 463941

Thats 12 League Titles in 12 Years!

View attachment 463940

Limerick FC

View attachment 463936

September 2025

Champions League Odds

View attachment 463935

So Lyon from our group is 4th favourites to win the Champions League in all of those years not a lot has changed if anything we have gone back in time a little bit with the likes of Liverpool and Lyon dominating, no sign of Monaco or PSG doing much though despite their wealth or Man City.

High Scoring Win V Porto!

View attachment 463934

Comfortable Win In League Cup Final V Cork City

View attachment 463933

Treble in the Bag

View attachment 463932

September Fixtures

View attachment 463929

6 wins in a row this month as we continue to perform well domestically and in Europe.

Premier Division Table

View attachment 463928

21 points clear with 2 games in hand as we look to beat our own record of most points accumulated in one season.

Player Stats

View attachment 463927

*** looks set to win the Golden Boot having scored 10 more goals than his nearest rival.

Amazing,I come back every day to check for updates,whenever I have some free time, *** started playing great again and Flores is brilliant too! I think it's only the matter of time whan you'll go to the quarters of CL!! Good luck!

Amazing,I come back every day to check for updates,whenever I have some free time, *** started playing great again and Flores is brilliant too! I think it's only the matter of time whan you'll go to the quarters of CL!! Good luck!

I think i will need to win a group stage before i get an easier draw or some luck at the moment i seem to be getting really good sides in the 1st knockout rounds, im still well into the save so who knows whats round the corner! thanks for reading.