Live - Monday football

yeah you guys lost to portsmouth XD Seriously this is awful, why is tevez diving? i dont want that it man city

City will score. They'll break my heart in the final minutes of the game.

Get in tevez, awful goalkeeping, who gives a ****, ha ha ah a get in, my god my day is made

'Pool are in no position to laugh XD

Well actually we are.. Yesterday we won 3-0 and today Man City can't even beat a 10-man Wigan side who are terrible at the best of times.. And don't even get me started on Arsenals performance :D

And i thought Almunia would get fail of the week . .

Well actually we are.. Yesterday we won 3-0 and today Man City can't even beat a 10-man Wigan side who are terrible at the best of times.. And don't even get me started on Arsenals performance :D

arsenal are 3rd challenging for the title, you lot aint even close, i see what you mean by season performance

oh dear adebayor, not good at all, even sylvinho would have scored that

oh get in tevez, you god, billy redrup you jinxed that, as soon as i saw your message we scored,

It sounds as if it's 12 v 10 out there lol

adeybadonkeys foul on the wigan keeper during city first goal, ref didn't see it as always

---------- Post added at 02:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 AM ----------

It sounds as if it's 12 v 10 out there lol

there is, the ref has a city shirt on underneath his kit ;)

adeybadonkeys foul on the wigan keeper during city first goal, ref didn't see it as always

---------- Post added at 02:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 AM ----------

there is, the ref has a city shirt on underneath his kit ;)
oh ryan shut up, your team get the majority of the refs decisions anyway

I'm confident we can beat this Manchester City side.

I'm confident we can beat this Manchester City side.
if we play like this ever again against a top team, any of you will, de jong and vieira partnership is too defensive leaving the wingers isolated, wish zebedee was on for a lovely tactical analysis

oh ryan shut up, your team get the majority of the refs decisions anyway

Lol Joe don't turn this into a City v United slagging match. It's obvious you are playing with 12 men.. Everyone, even you have said said it!

Tevez is carrying this City team at the moment.