Live - Saturday football

Saha is devastated that he is not in squad. Tweeted few emotional tweets. :(

Saha is devastated that he is not in squad. Tweeted few emotional tweets. :(

He should get on with. Neville been dropped 2nd match in a row and hasn't complained. Still probably narked though

He should get on with. Neville been dropped 2nd match in a row and hasn't complained. Still probably narked though

Yeah shouldn't have posted that. Neville is top professional though.

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

Bolton are 2-0 down at home.

We should clearly be winning. An unlucky deflection gave them a goal, but we were the better team. A little worried that we seem to rely way to much on wing-play and crosses, though. That said, Tim's aerial ability never ceases to amaze me.

Swansea 3 West Brom 0. Game over. What a win for them

Poor marking from Villa, felt it was coming though, Given is such a good goalkeeper. 1-1.

I thought Given could have punched it, he didn't move.

Newcastle deserved to be on level terms.

I think he's got to expect his defenders to cover Best tbh, I mean there were 3 defenders but no one marked him.
Newcastle definitely deserve a point at least, been very good.
Bent missed a sitter in the first half too.

Bolton claw one back. 5 pens conceded in 5 games by Norwich.

Yeah, looking at the replay again, he expected defenders to head it away.

Bent and Best both missed easy chances.

ffs. Looks like Wigan have parked the bus and are playing for a draw.

Yeah, not been the best game for finishing, some decent chances though, hopefully a nice Albrighton ball will sort us out again.

the week I take Jagielka out of my fantasy team he scores fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Last edited:
Sigh. Same old same old. Create chances....unable to put them away. Another day of frustration.

****** yes. 2-1 Everton

What a save. Given top class.
And Everton scored. Debutant I think .

Paul Merson on Soccer Saturday makes me lol every weekend

how can traore be good at qpr? he's the worst Left back i've ever seen.