millsybeast

Reaction score
This is my Liverpool story, as a Liverpool supporter I usually have 2 or 3 different games with them. This is my 2nd Liverpool game.

New Owner Decides Benitez Is Staying

The New Owner Tom Mlls has decided Rafa Benitez is staying, under his guidance. He will be allowed to have Transfers freely, but will not be able to buy this season unless he sells

The Premership starts!

The Premiership season will start today as the new exciting season is watched all around the world. Will the Promoted teams stay up? Will the Title be defended by Manchester United? Will the Top 4 stay as it is? We will see

This is the Opening day of the Premiership:

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

Liverpool dominate put fail to put chances away

At Fratton Park, was the Future telling us something? Liverpool slumped to a 2-1 loss, even though dominating most of the game. Kevin-Prince Boateng scored first in the 23rd minute. Then 5 minutes later Torres got a goal back for Liverpool. Boateng got a brace in the 78th minute thanks to a error by Carragher.

Surely Liverpool will have to retaliate by winning Hull City?

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

Portsmouth game a fluke?

That is what came out of the mouths of every Liverpool supporter as they eased to a 4-0 win over Hull City. Mascherano started the riot as he skinned the Keeper, and passed it into the net in the 11th minute. Kuyt got the next one in the First Half added time from a rare headed goal. Liverpool came out and dominated again, this time Captain Steven Gerrard rattled a Freekick against the crossbar in the 48th minute. Gerrard then got a deserved goal in the 54th minute to makeit 3-0. The final goal came from Star Striker Fernando Torres in the 78th minute. Liverpools obvious dominance meant that in the Houf and a Half Hull didn't even get 1 Shot. I think the Liverpool fans want this dominance to stay into their next match.

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Liverpool's Title chances boosted

In a good match for the Neutrals, Rafa Benitez ensued that Liverpool can improve on last seasons 2nd place and win the Title, with a good 4-1 Away win against Manchester United. Rio Ferdinand scored in hisown net after 3 minutes to give Liverpool a quick lead. Rooney equalised 51 minutes in after a por First Half for Utd. Gerrard then rifled another Free-kick against the crossbar but then Benayoung got to the ball to put Liverpool 2-1 ahead. Gerrard then got another free-kick which he scored, an amazing shot in the 67th minute. Stevie G got his second and Liverpools 4th goal in the dieing seconds of the match. The win meant that Liverpool go top after 3 games. And Rafa Benitez can now have the upper hand with Mind Games on SAF.

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

Kuyt leaves for Pastures new

Dirk Kuyt has now officially left Liverpool Football Club BBC Sport understands. The deal is believed to be around the 15 million mark. This will mean that Benayoun will get more games on the Right and possibly El Zhar will be moved to the First team.

Last edited:
Yep :), Decided since most people decide to start as a New Manager I will be Benitez :D

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

The Champions League Groups have been announced

The Champions League Groups have been announced and Liverpool have a tricky Group, but they should get through. They have Akinfeev's CSKA Moscow, Fiorentina and Maccabbi Haifa

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

Liverpool cruise to easy 1-0 win

Liverpool beat Blackburn 1-0 today as their push for the Title continues. Steven Gerrard got the only goal of the game from a header, in the 15th minute. Lucas got a straight Red Card to put Liverpools win into question but they held on and Rafa Benitez must surely be happy.

Will be following...so far so good!
drawn against much weaker sides in the champions league...should be an easy outing....

Transfer Window Closes

August has now ended and now English Clubs cant buy any players until the Transfer window re-opens in January

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Liverpool rely on Gerrard

Gerrard gets both the goals as Liverpool win a close match against Sunderland. The goals both came in the First Half, as Liverpool diminate the First Half. Voronin comes on for Torres in the Second Half and gets Liverpool a Penalty. Gerrard steps up to take it and Craig Gordon saves to deny Liverpool and Gerrard 3rd goal.

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

Liverpool's Champions League starts with a BANG

Liverpool were celebrating a easy 3-1 win over Fiorentina which meant they started their Champions League campaign with a win. They eventually won 3-1, aided by the sending off of Dario Dainelli in the 21st minute, which gave a Penalty away, for Stevie G to score. Carragher got the 2nd from a Corner in th 42nd minute. Fiorentina got 1 back before Half Time as Gilardinho chipped it over Reina. The Second Half was mostly possesion based, but then N'gog, who replaced Voronin (as Torres is Injured) sped past 3 players and slotted the 3rd Liverpool goal.

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

From now on I will be updating in months, as the way above is slowing me down a bit :)

September:

2-0 v Sunderland - Gerrard (2)
3-1 v Fiorentina - Gerrard, Carragher and N'gog
0-0 v Wigan
2-0 v Bristol Rovers - Degen and N'gog
3-1 v Fulham - OG and Torres (2)
1-1 v CSKA - Torres

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:09 PM ----------

October:

2-1 v Birmingham - Torres and Riera
1-2 v Arsenal - Gerrard
1-0 v M. Haifa - Voronin
2-1 v Stoke - Aqualaini and Gerrard
2-0 v Reading (League Cup) - Gerrard and Babel
2-0 v West Ham - Babel (2)

At the moment we are 4th place, but all the Top 4 are being dominant, as we are 6 poinjts infront of 5th Man City already, and only 11 games played. We seem to dominate Possession and score a few but it is annoying that we concede alot too, especially against weaker opposition like Stoke and Birmingham, But I am sure this will go away eventually.

Seems intersting. I'll try to follow as much as possible :)

Thanks :). Does anyone want a Table? Because if you do then I will do one in January, but if theres no people wanting it then I will save one for the End of the Season :)

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

November:

1-0 v M. Haifa - Aqualaini
0-2 v Man City
2-1 v Burnley - Babel and Benayoun
0-1 v Fiorentina
1-0 v Everton - Agger

I am quite 50/50 about this month. We got 3 points from 6 available points in the Champions League, which means that we have Qualified as first place with 1 game to go. We got a good win over Everton, with Agger getting a vital goal, and his first this season. I am ashamed we lost to city, Tevez ragged us and got 2 goals which he deserved. We still seem to leak easy goals, like the 2-1 win over Burnley though.

We are now 2nd in the Premiership, But are 7 points behind Chelsea who look set to win the Prem. Only 4 points seperate us from 7th place, which is quite annoyingas 2 losses could mean we lose alot of places, but we should have enough strength to Finish in the Top 3 I think. Torres is the player I am annoyed with as he misses 3 Prem matches and 3 Champions League matches due to 2 Red Cards :(

very good story, i will follow your season :)
i am also a liverpool fan great season except that man city game

Thanks, Its allways good to see that people like it, especially fellow Liverpool fans :). Does anyone think I should to a Table in my January update? I have bought a few players and sold one so you think I should?

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

December:

1-2 v Arsenal - Dossenna (League Cup Quarter Finals)
0-1 v Bolton
2-0 v CSKA - Agger and N'gog
2-3 v Tottenham - Aqualaini and Benayoun
0-1 v Chelsea
2-2 v Aston Villa - Torres and Gerrard
0-1 v Wolves
3-1 v Portsmouth - Benayoun, Gerrard and Torres

So there were some very poor results including a shock loss to Wolves, which means we are 7th heading into 2010, but only 4 points away from 3rd place so anything is possible. We have AC Milan in the First KO round of the Champions League (Very Historic match)

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

January:

1-3 v Man Utd (FA Cup) - Benayoun
0-2 v Man Utd
2-0 v Blackburn - Torres (2)
2-0 v Wigan - Agger and Torres
2-1 v Sunderland - Benayoun and Torres

So a decent m onth, with 3 wins out of 4 matches in the Prem, not so bothered of our exit of the FA Cup as it isnt important to me now. We are trying to get Top 4, that is the Important thing.

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

February:

1-1 v Arsenal - Torres
3-1 v Fulham - Aqualaini, Torres and Benayoun
5-2 v AC Milan (Champions League) - Riera, Babel (2), Carragher and N'gog
4-2 v Birmingham - El Zhar, Babel (2) and Torres
4-2 v Stoke - Torres (3) and Gerrard

Good month there. Torres got 6 goals, and the Player Of The Month, while babel got 3rd for getting 4 goals and 2 assists. A goal glut against AC, Birmingham and Stoke helped us alot, and Gerrard returned from injury to get a goal against Stoke. Still conceding too many but I consider this a very good month myself. We are now 4th, but 5 points behind Arsenal but only 3 points ahead of City, Villa and Spurs.

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

The End of Season update is coming soon! :D

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:49 PM ----------

The Season is over and we finished it very poorly :(

We had alot of injuries and sometimes couldn't field full Subs on the Bench. Torres and Gerrard were injured for at least 4 months, and Carragher, Johnson and reina got minor injuries too

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

Why is no-one replying :(

This is the best lineup in the prem, and Subs:

As you can see our 2 Best players made it into the Best Lineup.

You finished 6th? Are you sure it was you playing and not the real Rafa.? Haha!

To be fair we did have a fair few injuries :(. At one time we had 5 first teamers out :(. I have 25m to get a Top 4 place, I think a few will go and a few will come in :)

To be fair we did have a fair few injuries :(. At one time we had 5 first teamers out :(. I have 25m to get a Top 4 place, I think a few will go and a few will come in :)

I won the league in the 1st season with Torres injured for 7 months, and no Jamie Carragher. And I never signed anyone.

Yeah but I couldn't find the right kinda form and Tactic :(, I aint that good on FM either :(

View attachment 55634

Use this tactic. And if Torres is fit play his as the left striker ( Target Man ) And play David N'Gog as the right one ( Poacher )

Gerrard the left CM, and Masch the other.

Cheers :)

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

Heres a Preview of the Transfers, So now I have a Solid squad IMHO :)

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

This New Tactic seems to work :),

It was against Estudiantes, but still getting 7 is pretty fine :)