That's an insane amount for McCarthy, can't blame you for accepting that!

That's an insane amount for McCarthy, can't blame you for accepting that!

You're not wrong mate, Spurs initially offered 28M which included a heap of instalments so I countered with 35M up front thinking they'd pull out but they didn't even hesitate. Actually made me wonder how much more I could have got out of them :p

Great replacement mate! Any more sneaky purchases planned?

Nice job getting into Europe and a good transfer window. Kenwright not splashing the cash for you

Great replacement mate! Any more sneaky purchases planned?

Maybe, maybe not. Have had quite a few deals foiled by my DoF's inability to seal the deal but I'm extremely happy with the one's he's gotten over the line so far.

Nice job getting into Europe and a good transfer window. Kenwright not splashing the cash for you

Thanks mate, nah Kenwright is being a bit of a tight *** but I'm hoping the decision to expand the stadium rather then splashing out on transfer funds is one that pays dividends in the long run.

What are the board doing!!....What a **** budget. Nice transfer activity though!

Who are you looking at in regards to a striker with Lukaku injured for 3 months?

What are the board doing!!....What a **** budget. Nice transfer activity though!

Who are you looking at in regards to a striker with Lukaku injured for 3 months?

Yep. To say that budget was disappointing would be a bit of an understatement but at least the stadium is getting a make-over. Thats what i keep telling myself anyway. :p

Not to give anything away (my next post will be the unveiling of a new striker) but i resisted the urge to go out & buy a front line replacement & went for someone I thought would do the job for a minimal outlay & accept a back up role.

No doubt everyone will be underwhelmed :p

At least in the first three games no losses, so it's a solid start. Hopefully when Lukaku is back he will get you guys firing.