A win is a win! As long as you're through that's what matters :)

Seems a bit odd playing Barry at left back and Galloway at DM, surely the other way around suits both of them better?

I would play Galloway at left back. Bought him on my United save in the first transfer window and he is very, very good for me in the second seasonn. Just got into December right now and so far Galloway's played about ten games (maybe more) got an average rating of around 7.5 and picked up six or seven assists. Luke Shaw was injured for a month so Galloway got loads of game time and I honestly couldn't tell the difference :D

I would play Galloway at left back. Bought him on my United save in the first transfer window and he is very, very good for me in the second seasonn. Just got into December right now and so far Galloway's played about ten games (maybe more) got an average rating of around 7.5 and picked up six or seven assists. Luke Shaw was injured for a month so Galloway got loads of game time and I honestly couldn't tell the difference :D

Don't get me wrong, he'll play on the left. In the centre of defence as well at times but we have so many talented left backs (Baines, Garbutt, when he returns, Antonee Robinson etc.) so I think he is better off at DM.

His att's are ideal for the Anchor role. He's 188cm, good in the air, can pass the ball, positions himself quite well & anticipates nicely. Also, its a role that we don't have a lot of cover for so, moving forward, he'll get more game time there. Just my opinion but that's where I see his future at Everton.

Don't get me wrong, he'll play on the left. In the centre of defence as well at times but we have so many talented left backs (Baines, Garbutt, when he returns, Antonee Robinson etc.) so I think he is better off at DM.

His att's are ideal for the Anchor role. He's 188cm, good in the air, can pass the ball, positions himself quite well & anticipates nicely. Also, its a role that we don't have a lot of cover for so, moving forward, he'll get more game time there. Just my opinion but that's where I see his future at Everton.

I think it depends on the team really. You have some great LB's at Everton, at United you only really have Shaw. With his age and potential, for me, Galloway is the perfect back up Left Back :)

Horn's a great signing but sad to see Besic gone,he was a good midfielder...

Horn's a great signing but sad to see Besic gone,he was a good midfielder...

Yeah, I gotta take the blame for that one. Honestly didn't think the "bigger" boys would be sniffing around so soon. Oh well, live & learn I guess.

Nice deadline day even if you did lose Besic, you shouldn't have to worry about a keeper for the foreseeable future

I am eagerly looking forward to the first time you face Liverpool!! :p