millsybeast

Reaction score
So I took over Birmingham and with the sole purpose to make them known for making English players

These are the Transfers In and Out

Out:

I tried and succeeded in getting most of the Foreign players out, and got good prices for some of them (Imo)

In:

I am happy about the players that have come in. We have a miss of youth (Spence, Clyne, Gosling, Jones and Shelvey) mixed with some Experienced players (Beckford and Derbyshire)

So I am into November now, and around 12/13 games gone, here are our Results:

We have had a great run, winning Man Utd and drawing with Villa among other reslts, and look to get a Top 10 finish.

I will leave you with a Taster - This is the Current Table:

---------- Post added at 03:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

Got an Update coming soon, As Ive got to 2010

---------- Post added at 03:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 AM ----------

We are doin OK, not far of the European places, and our aim of Top 10 can still be done

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 AM ----------

This season has ended and we finished in a very respectable 11th position. We were regularly in the Top 10, and then went on a 10 match streak where we couldnt win, which cost us a Top 10 place in the end.

I hav already got Hart coming in for next season for 5.5m, as he had a cracking season, and since I had 10m left I decided would use some on him :)

fair play mate, another blues story... always good :)

like the unique spin on it with the only english players, were a very british based club anyway with out players tbf, so it is in keeping with the clubs mentality...

doing really well so far, i didnt expect you to do that well looking at your ins and outs, but your doing well

keep it up ;)

Thanks :), I also got another player from Man City coming in for 7m ;)

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

So I went over to the next season, Roger Johnson got the Fans player of the Year, which I thought he deserved.

And this is my Budgets:

So 37m is alot, and since we have brought in 2 players already I only see us getting a CB and Striker.

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

So we have done our Summer shopping and look to have a better squad than last season

Transfers Out:

Ridgewell needed to berplaced, and Ferguson isn't English, so 5.8m gained from 2 poor players, their loss really

Transfers In:

This was a very exciting Transfer window :)

First were Two pre-aranged transfers. Joe Hart had a ****** good season in 2009/10, so we decided to sign him permenantly, Then came his team mate Micheal Johnson for 7m who is a very young and gifted player. Danny Guthrie is very young and an ex-Liverpool player, so he came, along with DM Fabrice Muamba both for 5m. Then since Ridgewell left, our new record signing Jagielka came in for 10m. Last but certainly not least was an experienced ex Liverpool and Man Utd striker Micheal Owen, 5m seems a bit much for someone his age but I am sure he will do well.

Best Lineup:

The Blues are a fun team to play with. :)

Best of luck.

I will follow this pal, going to be interesting how you do with all english players. Good start and keep it up :)

Only one criticism, sort the squad numbers out XD

Roger Johnson 11, David Murphy 8

looks odd lol

this is great story mate keep it up,
btw, could have signed scott parker for defensive midfielder, asswell but good signings