CaptiveBridge

Reaction score
When loaning a player out, are there any guidelines any of you tend follow in regards to the fee structure? I typically ask for all wages to be paid, but for some players who have massive interest, I feel like I'm not getting the full value I could for him out of the loan market.

Let's say you're loaning out a player who is good for midtable clubs in your division and is worth upwards 10 mil, how would you structure the monthly contribution?

I always just take the wages, a player for fee cant be recalled. So if they drop him I can jsut get him back and send him somewhere he'll get game time.

pretty much what wkdsoul said..
for young players that need game time and experience, i ask for 100% wages to be paid, but i accept whatever a club offers given the player would develop there..

for players i dont need, i try to get maximum of terms of wages, with a clause to recall them at any time, which i exercise if i find the player not given ample opportunity..

What if it's a scenario where the player is not really being groomed for your first team and more so being groomed to be sold? Yes, it would be nice for every player to get to their potential, but realistically the digital kid is going to be a cash cow and I'm fine with him realising his potential elsewhere.

Just see what you can up it to before they bail or look at similar deals. (The Vitesse/Chelsea setup is usually good)

Other than that.... erm...

take the value / years on contract / per month...

£5 mil player, 3 year contract = £13k a month approx:)

Last edited: