Ivzifer -- are you talking about the logo that appears at the top of the image you posted? If so, it's supposed to be that size.

Can you download the image in post #21 and save it in the same place as the other two images that Trivaldo posted please. Then download the following file and save it over the config that you downloaded earlier. This will add in the BG images.

***​

Yes m8 -- the image needs to be downloaded. You beat me to it Triv -- thought you'd gone after few minutes silence, lol (ignore the config in my post.)

aha, i did disappear for a few minutes, i was dropping the kiddies off at the pool

yeah top image on screen .. but it was bigger see for yourself

http://i52.tinypic.com/x5tk4h.png - bigger
http://i54.tinypic.com/2urp6pj.png - small

I see now -- if you open the image in Photoshop or similar you can increase the size in there. Don't change the canvass size -- change the layer itself, there is too much whitespace around the second image that's all.

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

Actually, after checking, those images are exactly the same. The only other thing I can think of is that the images should be 180 by 180 pixels rather 195 by 195. I do all my logo images at 180 and never have this problem -- maybe the games engine is trying to resize the image itself?

I only seeing them for away teams top right?!

OK -- I'm going to load them into my game and see what happens. I just want to find out if it's the original image causing the problem, or something that's happened during/after you've downloaded it. I'll get back to you in a minute or two.

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:59 PM ----------

Ok, the image works fine in my game so there's two things we can do now --

1. Delete the image from the folder and from the code (it's easy to do this.) and do without them.
2. I'll upload the image to the site again and see what happens.

Let me know which option you want to go with :)

I won't trouble you mate .. what's the easies way ? only want this to work ..

Copy this image into your folder and see if works -- be sure to check the file extension is .png

This is the image I've just checked in my own game.

If that doesn't work, you could delete the image from the folder and play without it if you want?