Reaction score
alright guys, im looking for a decent 442 diamon tactic which doesnt have any wingers. i have loads of decent centre mid players but my wingers are pretty poor

i think its a bad idea not 2 play wingers
but ur choice :)

You'll probably have to make it yourself mate. 4-4-2 diamonds without wingers are limited and very few people will try to make them for the game. Not my cup of tea at all. If you want a general guide to building tactics, try downloading the TT&F and working from that.

just a piece of advise

the best tactic one might be working in one's PC, it may not fit into another team.
the best tactic works on the selected individuals.
the individuals with the suitable stats.

i think it's best you try to understand the stats.

i still wonder why my wingers with less team work like 13, and low work rate 9 still produces a fair number of assist each season.

maybe someone can provide the link to understanding each stats utility?

I'd take the view that a good, solid tactical framework is what you start with and then begin to adapt it for your specific players. A solid tactical set will almost certainly guarantee at least level appropriate performance, adequate man management being taken as the minimum needed too.

Sadly, the way in which the various attributes and tactical factors relate to each other make any tactics based solely on attributes likely to fail, unless the person making the tactics already understands how to make a solid tactical framework...