Looking for a cheap site

Kieran Mistry

Reaction score
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knows a good website for cheap football kits.

There used to be this amazing site called thefootballshirt.com which had all football shirts for £18 with free printing got my Everton shirt from it but its closed down now and I haven't found another site that cheap so I'll have to say ebay as well.

ermmm Not sure how cheap it is but...ProDirect?

Dont really trust ebay too much thanks though.

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

There used to be this amazing site called thefootballshirt.com which had all football shirts for £18 with free printing got my Everton shirt from it but its closed down now and I haven't found another site that cheap so I'll have to say ebay as well.
Ye I used to use the same site m8

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 PM ----------

ermmm Not sure how cheap it is but...ProDirect?
thanks.

well just look at the feedback of the seller your buying from, there is nothing to not trust from Ebay if you watch who you are buying from, also paying with paypal normally insures you, so if your item does not come you claim your money back

well just look at the feedback of the seller your buying from, there is nothing to not trust from Ebay if you watch who you are buying from, also paying with paypal normally insures you, so if your item does not come you claim your money back
oh ok thanks man much appreciated.